(Edited this post since I was able to successfully re-submit my warranty replacement)
    For those of us that purchased a TP Glass screen protector from ZAGG - If you have one of these on your Note 4 then you're familiar with the halo that's occurring along the edges. I read that ZAGG came out with a new and improved version that is cut differently so there wouldn't be any halo effect at all. I contacted ZAGG to confirm this. They quickly replied and said that they came out with a "new and improved" glass screen protector for the Note 4 and that it was cut perfectly to fit on the flat surface of the phone screen. They also said that "all" replacements were going to be the new design. This was great news to hear so I went to their website to place an order for a "warranty replacement". I was shocked when I saw that ZAGG is asking for $20.00 to replace your existing "defective" screen protector. -> I then realized that when I registered my screen protector, there was only one type to choose from so I selected it. It registered a "standard" screen protector and not the GLASS. I re-registered my Glass screen protector and was then able to submit a warranty replacement. All I have to do is pay for shipping. I hope the new one works out better.
    11-13-2014 09:07 PM
    Go naked. I never scratched my Note 2 screen.. Even after writing on it for 2 years...

To me, screen protectors are more of a hassle than their worth (bubbles, dust, halos...).
    11-13-2014 09:52 PM
    I just check and I can replace mine for free. I have the same problem too with the peeling around the edges.
    11-13-2014 10:23 PM
    Zagg has the worst POS screen protectors around...huge waste of money. I go naked now...as I did for years before I had the Zagg glass on my Note 3...
    11-13-2014 11:50 PM
    Go naked. I never scratched my Note 2 screen.. Even after writing on it for 2 years...

To me, screen protectors are more of a hassle than their worth (bubbles, dust, halos...).
    I went naked for a month and now have 6 BIG hairline scratches. Slapped a zagg on it to hide them but now I'm left with a halo. This is the first screen to have ever scratched. Owned the s5 for 6 months and nada. Was kind of worried when I found out N4 was made in Vietnam as we (I'm Viet) tend to make poor products and this only proved that. Never again Vietnam!!!
    11-15-2014 08:48 PM