11-20-2014 02:42 AM
46 12
tools
    I just use the S View case on mine. I don't like cases, but I dislike deductibles a lot more.
    11-14-2014 04:36 PM
    Yes it will! That's why I'm going to get insurance and probably keep my old nexus 4 around as a backup to use while I wait for a replacement.
    You sound like a man with a plan. you get big props from me!
    Yogi217 likes this.
    11-14-2014 04:42 PM
    I been naked since day one and I love it
    11-14-2014 04:51 PM
    I use my case at work only but soon as I get home that i-Blason comes off...I love to look at it lol

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-14-2014 06:19 PM
    Streak with me brethren!
    11-14-2014 07:49 PM
    the shiny metal border scratches incredibly easily. and looks bad when it happens. be warned
    So true. My husband just nicked his and it's driving me crazy.
    11-15-2014 01:29 AM
    You sound like girls in my uni classes.
    I keep begging them to go naked but they won't.
    kittenphelia likes this.
    11-15-2014 01:58 AM
    I think the metal is going to get nicked up whether you use a case or not. It's just the nature of the material. Can't sweat it.
    11-15-2014 02:20 PM
    It's been a few weeks and loving that I went with a pouch instead of a case.

I can't get over how amazing she feels and appreciate the design Samsung put into it.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk
    11-15-2014 04:23 PM
    Don't let temptation get to you!
    11-15-2014 04:42 PM
    It's been a few weeks and loving that I went with a pouch instead of a case.

I can't get over how amazing she feels and appreciate the design Samsung put into it.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk
    What pouch?
    11-15-2014 04:49 PM
    Anyone else have this problem?

I have a nice case, but I keep wanting to take it off. I especially like how much easier it fits into my pant pocket...

I just can't figure out what to do when I need to lay it on say a table... Screen or camera down? I don't want to damage either...
    i've posted these vids b4 but i just can't help it cuz everytime i see someone wanting to have Note 4 go without ANY protection WHATSOEVER, i have to ask if u have ever tried these "crystal clear & very flexible tpu" cases. Personally, i leave it on most of the time, but its so easy to remove, when my phone is just gonna be hanging on my desk all day, i take it off, because of course the phone FEELS so much better without ANY rubber coming between YOU & The metal frame, but "looks wise" u CANNOT even tell its there.

I think its the best of both worlds, and its not naked but kinda like a see thru negligee...

and this type of eyeglass case is another alternative (any soft eyeglass case will do) cuz u can fold it up and have something to put in in/on if u need to lay it down pretty quick-

<em><span style="color:#0000ff;">

BTC
    Yogi217 likes this.
    11-15-2014 06:29 PM
    11-15-2014 08:50 PM
    I'll have a case. I work in a somewhat hazardous environment, at least to phones. I believe there are two phones out there: Phones that have been dropped and phones that will be.
    11-15-2014 09:17 PM
    i've posted these vids b4 but i just can't help it cuz everytime i see someone wanting to have Note 4 go without ANY protection WHATSOEVER, i have to ask if u have ever tried these "crystal clear & very flexible tpu" cases. Personally, i leave it on most of the time, but its so easy to remove, when my phone is just gonna be hanging on my desk all day, i take it off, because of course the phone FEELS so much better without ANY rubber coming between YOU & The metal frame, but "looks wise" u CANNOT even tell its there.

I think its the best of both worlds, and its not naked but kinda like a see thru negligee...

and this type of eyeglass case is another alternative (any soft eyeglass case will do) cuz u can fold it up and have something to put in in/on if u need to lay it down pretty quick-

BTC
    I can't see the eyeglass case. Can you post that again?

And where did you order each one from? Do you have links so someone can order? Thanks!
    11-16-2014 05:22 AM

I have a nice case, but I keep wanting to take it off. I especially like how much easier it fits into my pant pocket...

I just can't figure out what to do when I need to lay it on say a table... Screen or camera down? I don't want to damage either...
    I keep a case on mine. Verizon rep showed me his phone and he destroyed his screen with one drop. Although the phone feels amazing but can't take that chance.

Posted Verizon Note 4
    11-16-2014 08:35 AM
    I use no case. The metal will scratch regardless. But watch Samsung's testing video. The phone looks way durable so I'm over it.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-16-2014 11:38 PM

Your phone is going to be begging you for a screen replacement. Keep the case on, trust me. A coworker the other day decided to remove the cover on his phone. Lasted one week. The first drop caused the screen to shatter. It cost him like $150 dollars to fix it.

Your phone is going to be begging you for a screen replacement. Keep the case on, trust me. A coworker the other day decided to remove the cover on his phone. Lasted one week. The first drop caused the screen to shatter. It cost him like $150 dollars to fix it.
    11-17-2014 04:06 AM
    i have the m8 , and it feel so nice holding it naked! but i dont want my baby to get banged up
    11-19-2014 11:40 PM
    Been naked since day 1
    11-20-2014 01:57 AM
    | want to go naked , just have to wait for a good tempered glass protector that covers 100% of the Screen.

--Sent from my Note Pro 12.2
    11-20-2014 02:42 AM
46 12