Samsung Galaxy Note 4 This phone keeps begging me to go naked!

scribe4food

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Re: This phone keeps begging me to go naked!

Have the Spigen Tough Armour with kick stand, and only use it when I'm writing on my phone with my blue tooth keyboard. This phone feels solid in my hand, I'm ok with going naked - never felt comfortable with the other Notes to go naked till now.

Posted via the Android Central App

clitrenta

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site

Always naked and always face up but always on something that would be easy on it. I've tried cases in the past with this and other phones but I always end of ditching the case. Easier to carry and much easier on the eyes. :)

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site

I Never live in a what if world or one consumed in health and safety.

I really dislike cases and if I drop it well there is a saying S happens.

It's a brilliant device and I like it alot but at the end of the day it's a phone.

It's not my life nor my world that belongs to my daughter.

Posey698

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site

I find myself going without a case more than I have on my other phones because I find the Note so attractive, but I'm also worried about cracking the screen. It may only be a phone but replacing it could be costly.

brentj

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site

No case for me. The phone looks and feels too good, and with the soft-touch back and crisper edges it offers a better grip than my old Note 2. I did put a screen protector on it, and I've also mounted a FlyGrip, which I found very useful with my Note 2 (Best Cell Phone Accessories, Hard To Use with One Hand – FLYGRIP).

I don't have phone insurance, either, though I'm keeping my Note 2 around just in case I break the Note 4 before my next upgrade comes around with Sprint. I'm trying to be attentive and careful EVERY time I handle the phone, not to drop it. I don't think that dropping it is inevitable, and I don't think a case would necessarily save it from all drops.

mmohn01

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site

I just use the S View case on mine. I don't like cases, but I dislike deductibles a lot more.

EmoodyS

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site

I use my case at work only but soon as I get home that i-Blason comes off...I love to look at it lol

LukeJM93

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site

You sound like girls in my uni classes.
I keep begging them to go naked but they won't.

Yogi217

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site

I think the metal is going to get nicked up whether you use a case or not. It's just the nature of the material. Can't sweat it.

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site

It's been a few weeks and loving that I went with a pouch instead of a case.

I can't get over how amazing she feels and appreciate the design Samsung put into it.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Yogi217

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site

It's been a few weeks and loving that I went with a pouch instead of a case.

I can't get over how amazing she feels and appreciate the design Samsung put into it.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk
What pouch?

BOSSY TEXAS CHICK

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site

Anyone else have this problem?

I have a nice case, but I keep wanting to take it off. I especially like how much easier it fits into my pant pocket...

I just can't figure out what to do when I need to lay it on say a table... Screen or camera down? I don't want to damage either...

i've posted these vids b4 but i just can't help it cuz everytime i see someone wanting to have Note 4 go without ANY protection WHATSOEVER, i have to ask if u have ever tried these "crystal clear & very flexible tpu" cases. Personally, i leave it on most of the time, but its so easy to remove, when my phone is just gonna be hanging on my desk all day, i take it off, because of course the phone FEELS so much better without ANY rubber coming between YOU & The metal frame, but "looks wise" u CANNOT even tell its there.

I think its the best of both worlds, and its not naked but kinda like a see thru negligee...:-*

and this type of eyeglass case is another alternative (any soft eyeglass case will do) cuz u can fold it up and have something to put in in/on if u need to lay it down pretty quick-

<em><span style="color:#0000ff;">

BTC

Last edited:

ehstaley

May 8, 2011
Visit site

I'll have a case. I work in a somewhat hazardous environment, at least to phones. I believe there are two phones out there: Phones that have been dropped and phones that will be.

Yogi217

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site

i've posted these vids b4 but i just can't help it cuz everytime i see someone wanting to have Note 4 go without ANY protection WHATSOEVER, i have to ask if u have ever tried these "crystal clear & very flexible tpu" cases. Personally, i leave it on most of the time, but its so easy to remove, when my phone is just gonna be hanging on my desk all day, i take it off, because of course the phone FEELS so much better without ANY rubber coming between YOU & The metal frame, but "looks wise" u CANNOT even tell its there.

I think its the best of both worlds, and its not naked but kinda like a see thru negligee...:-*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhRhG3WHhSA

and this type of eyeglass case is another alternative (any soft eyeglass case will do) cuz u can fold it up and have something to put in in/on if u need to lay it down pretty quick-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHMiNXapGaE&list=UU-xOxPoQXnvEQKqkucrM_Cg&index=12

BTC
I can't see the eyeglass case. Can you post that again?

And where did you order each one from? Do you have links so someone can order? Thanks!