Is anyone using the Cloud Backup setting with Samsung account sync?

varunaX

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Cloud Backup with Samsung account sync

Is anyone successfully using the 'Settings > Cloud > Backup' setting with their Samsung Account? When i enable it and check the Sync settings, i always get red arrows that say 'sync failed' with an error at the bottom that says 'sync is having a problem and will be back shortly' or something similar. This is on the screen with 'sync calender, internet contacts'.

Has this happened to anyone else?

acgiorgio

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Re: Cloud Backup with Samsung account sync

This happens to me every single time. I have never got it to work and i want to get it working.

Have you found a fix yet?

Posted via Android Central App

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site

This happens to me every single time. I have never got it to work and i want to get it working.

The only thing I sync with Samsung is the S Notes. Everything else I sync with Google. You might want to try that instead. That way, in case you ever get a non-Samsung phone, your stuff is in Google.

varunaX

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site

Nope. I gave up long ago. Still happens to me 8 months later

fatyank

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site

I use Google for contacts, calendar. I don't use Samsung at all. Are you sure you are signed into the Samsung account?

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site

I am using it on both my Note 3 and Note 4 with no issues. When I set up the Samsung acct I use my primary Gmail account where I keep my calendar as the setup email account for my Samsung acct. For me it syncs both manually and automatically without issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci