Galaxy note 4 saves every smart select image?

Samim715

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
I love my Galaxy Note 4 and I am a huge fan of the smart select feature. However, I was shuffling through my phones internal storage data and found a folder with over 50 images, all of which were images I obtained using the smart select feature over the past several weeks. Is there a reason all of these images were saved?

I don't want every image I select using smart select to be saved forever. I just want to use it for a short period of time, until I import it into S Note or into a message, then I want it to go away. Is there a way to have the phone delete the image after I'm done using it? Or do I have to go into the folder and manually delete the image each time I use the smart select feature?

Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you

anon9173723

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Also the Note 3 and Note 4 save every single inline embedded image from exchange active sync emails. By imbedded I mean the pics you see like facebook logos, screen shots people email you, or any image in an email that is not an attachment. If you delete the file of these images and then go back to your email the images within each email are gone, all you will see is an outlined box with a little blue ? question mark in the middle of the box.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon