12-10-2015 11:07 AM
259 ... 56789 ...
tools
    You have this enabled?

Note in my house!
    Thanks, for shared this pic and where to find it. Did not know about this and love it. I don't have to swipe the button any more. Just say answer.
    12-18-2014 07:41 PM
    You have this enabled?

Note in my house!
    Yeah I do. Hm. Maybe my speech isn't up to par? All other voice commands work though. So I have no clue...

I haven't tried too many times though, because it kind of looks funny using someone's phone to call yourself and yelling ANSWER over and over again haha
    12-19-2014 01:48 AM
    I know this is obvious but since this is my first Note phone, I now sign all my documents using this phone and it has made my work so much easier. It's also nice to write again.
    DAS and doctordwaynewilliams like this.
    12-19-2014 02:12 AM
    Hi! Could you please explain how you did that? I'm curious, and haven't been able to figure it out it on my own.
    12-19-2014 11:58 AM
    I have no idea when you would use this but in Snote you can draw any random shape and take a picture in it.

I am in the process of making my Note 4 self aware.
    How do you do this?

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-19-2014 03:39 PM
    I would like to know too.

The opinions expressed in this post may lack merit due to my constant state of delirium. Any information or opinions offered could be a direct result of sleep deprivation, alcohol, or atypical poster's aggravation syndrome. Believe at your own risk.
    beauwife likes this.
    12-21-2014 12:03 AM
    I just used the wide angle selfie mode. Pretty cool.

Do you Note?
    12-21-2014 03:18 PM
    To do the picture taking in a shape thing, open up a note, click options, then insert.

Coolest features you discovered after buying your Note 4-screenshot_2014-12-21-20-47-12.jpg

Then image

Coolest features you discovered after buying your Note 4-screenshot_2014-12-21-20-47-37.jpg

Then take picture in drawn frame

Coolest features you discovered after buying your Note 4-screenshot_2014-12-21-20-47-52.jpg

Draw your shape and then tap to take the photo when you're ready. Its good at making out which shape you want to use too!

Coolest features you discovered after buying your Note 4-screenshot_2014-12-21-20-50-10.jpg
    12-21-2014 03:55 PM
    I love it. Thanks.
    12-21-2014 03:56 PM
    Here's something else I learned you can do in S-Note by tapping the camera icon on the toolbar, which brings up a limited camera app, then tap on the Gallery icon in the lower left, select picture (or you can take a picture in the camera app itself, but for the picture below, I used a pre-existing picture from my gallery) and let it be placed in your note. Once in your note, it should be shown as selected and a small menu for you to choose from. Tap the Convert to edit icon. In a few seconds, your picture will be replaced with a drawing such as below. Enjoy!

Coolest features you discovered after buying your Note 4-christmas-tree_0.jpg
    12-21-2014 04:43 PM
    Now that is cool!
    12-21-2014 04:44 PM
    That's cool, thanks.

Posted via the Android Central App,
    AT&T Note 4!
    12-21-2014 05:05 PM
    Just to say I tried it, here's one I took with the minimal S-Note camera, instead of using a pic from the Gallery, then converted to edit.

Coolest features you discovered after buying your Note 4-odouls_0.jpg
    12-21-2014 05:20 PM
    Settings/Language and Input/Samsung keyboard settings/My Hot Keys

This is great for those things you find yourself keying in all the time such as email addresses or passwords. Of course, my disclaimer is that you should always use one of the many security features for locking your device before storing passwords like this :-)

huntnyc and Katrina White1 like this.
    12-21-2014 08:24 PM
    Not a feature, but definitely a perk. Hunger Games fans will appreciate this.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho...d.php?t=474056
    joediver likes this.
    12-21-2014 08:31 PM
    Figured it out (so please disregard my earlier post just a couple above yours).

In sNote, add a new page or open an existing page in edit mode. Choose the menu option, followed by insert. Next, choose image from the context menu -- you should have 3 choices, one of which is "take picture in drawn frame" -- choose this. Now, back on the page, draw any CLOSED shape (doesn't matter what shape it is, but the start point and end points must make a complete, closed shape). Once drawn and closed, the camera will open with the image preview contained within the constraints of the image you drew. Tap anywhere in the shape to take the picture. One neat thing I discovered is that the Note 4 seems to have certain, predefined shapes such that drawing one of them will result in the Note cleaning up what you drew and making it symmetrical, for an even better effect. For example, free-hand the following, and Note will clean them up (I've only tested these shapes so far): a heart, a star, a circle. Enjoy!
    12-22-2014 03:06 PM
    I watch this thread like a hawk now because I anticipate new features to be unveiled. There have been some really cool tips and tricks featured on this thread. Thanks everyone for contributing!
    12-24-2014 06:27 AM
    Really like the phone! Used a new (to me) feature the other day. In the voice recorder app, you can set it to meeting mode. When recording and there are upto 8 people, it will differentiate each person based on the location the sound comes from. Later, you can rename each voice to the person's name. Good for recording meetings at work!
    12-24-2014 01:17 PM
    Really like the phone! Used a new (to me) feature the other day. In the voice recorder app, you can set it to meeting mode. When recording and there are upto 8 people, it will differentiate each person based on the location the sound comes from. Later, you can rename each voice to the person's name. Good for recording meetings at work!
    That's a great find.
    12-24-2014 01:18 PM
    Phone is great except for the camera. I can't get any indoor pics of anything without it being blurred. Got this phone a week ago and the camera is way lower quality compared to my iPhone 6. Other than that issue, it's a beast. Unfortunate camera experience leaves me no choice but to return it. Has anyone been able to take decent indoor pics?
    12-24-2014 01:51 PM
    Phone is great except for the camera. I can't get any indoor pics of anything without it being blurred. Got this phone a week ago and the camera is way lower quality compared to my iPhone 6. Other than that issue, it's a beast. Unfortunate camera experience leaves me no choice but to return it. Has anyone been able to take decent indoor pics?
    Mine have been consistently much clearer than my brothers i6. Just my experience. Auto mode with HDR on. Pretty clear for me. Upload to Tapatalk kills resolution though.

sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 4
    12-24-2014 02:03 PM
    Mine takes great pics in low light. Much better than my daughters iPhone 6.

12-24-2014 02:16 PM
    Not a feature, but definitely a perk. Hunger Games fans will appreciate this.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho...d.php?t=474056
    Great find...... Thanks

12-24-2014 05:04 PM
    Try some of the settings. I get great pics. This is a pic of my daughter in full swing. I get a lot of great pics like this with no blur. But I use sports mode.
    Attached Thumbnails Coolest features you discovered after buying your Note 4-uploadfromtaptalk1419459032251.jpg  
    lv2bsilly, geekaren and huntnyc like this.
    12-24-2014 05:11 PM
    Attached Thumbnails Coolest features you discovered after buying your Note 4-uploadfromtaptalk1419467573642.jpg  
    gummyjelly and geekaren like this.
    12-24-2014 07:33 PM
259 ... 56789 ...