note 4 regret!?

BOSSY TEXAS CHICK

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
So I just purchased my note 4 (2yr contract). While this camera and screen are great, here is something wrong. I get home and start playing around with the phone and i realize the key pad is bothering me. And so are some of the ways the capacitive buttons work. I really like how my note 2 is working and the keyboard layout. Even webpages I visit seem to be better on my note 2.

Did anyone else have this problem. I kind of feel a little buyers remorse in getting the note 4. Hopefully this is something I will grow out of during my 14 days with it. I was so excited and now i kind of feel let down.

Posted via the Android Central App

Zero regrets here.... In fact, its the first phone i have ever had that i actually think i can stay with more than a few months! Title of my video on it says i ALL! :-*

my vid thrumbnail.png

BTC

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I think I have gotten to the point with my Note 4 that I am completely comfortable with it and have fully integrated it with all aspects of my life. It is a keeper. Been looking for a smartphone that would cure my phone swapping addiction and I have finally found it. 2015 is going to be a great year for me and my Note 4

Scribbled from the mighty pen of my Galaxy Note 4!

steelrain82

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
I've gotten use to everything now. I think I may be taking it back though because my sound is low. I tested YouTube videos and the note 2 is way louder than the note 4 I have. I did a few different sound meters and the note 4 registers on average 10 decibels lower. If it was 1 or 2 I wouldn't care but 10 is a pretty big deal! Especially since I use it as a music player. And sometimes it goes even lower than that. i may have just got a defective speaker. But I'm really starting to like this phone.

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I've gotten use to everything now. I think I may be taking it back though because my sound is low. I tested YouTube videos and the note 2 is way louder than the note 4 I have. I did a few different sound meters and the note 4 registers on average 10 decibels lower. If it was 1 or 2 I wouldn't care but 10 is a pretty big deal! Especially since I use it as a music player. And sometimes it goes even lower than that. i may have just got a defective speaker. But I'm really starting to like this phone.

Just out of curiosity, is the Note 2 just louder, or is the sound quality better in general?

steelrain82

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
I think the n4 has a better sound quality overall. However, it is definitely lower. And it swaps in and out from the speaker to the ear speaker

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm