Note 4 - Finally Took the plunge... fingers crossed...!

theravindra

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
My first Samsung ever.. hate their devices... was using a nexus 5 and got tired of waiting for the nexus 6/moto maxx to be launched in India...

Hope I will not be let down...

How is the battery life? And what do other users think of the note 4???

Posted via the Android Central App

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Battery life is excellent for me. Overall it is a well built phone. I haven't used a Nexus 6,but reviews seem to indicate some issues with it

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4

DMarie04

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
My first Samsung ever.. hate their devices... was using a nexus 5 and got tired of waiting for the nexus 6/moto maxx to be launched in India...

Hope I will not be let down...

How is the battery life? And what do other users think of the note 4???

Battery life has been great, even with heavy use. The screen is absolutely AMAZING!! IMO, It's the best phone on the market right now. I've had a little hiccup here or there, but no real lag issues, not in my esperience, anyway! Congrats, think you'll really love it!!
Posted By The Next Big Thing Is MINE!!

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Congratulations on coming to Samsung. Love my Note4. Got it yesterday. I knew I would. Had the 2 and the 3

theravindra

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for sharing... Just put mine on charge overnight... Will start using it from tomorrow...

Couldn't find the swipe keyboard option anywhere...

Could someone help me with that...?

Posted via Android Central App

Lambertoid

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
Well I watched the mkbhd review of the nexus 6 and he said that the note 4 beats it on screen quality picture quality and battery life I would just live that stock android

theravindra

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Well I watched the mkbhd review of the nexus 6 and he said that the note 4 beats it on screen quality picture quality and battery life I would just live that stock android

Yeah, I miss that already... I never liked the Samsung OS layers.. Its one of the reasons I never liked their phones...

My other qualm about Samsung is their build quality... Thankfully this phone seems to be pretty solid...!

Posted via Android Central App

theravindra

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Update:

Loving the phone
Love the screen
Good battery
Great for watching videos and browsing; not so much for games. .
Still hate the Samsung OS...
Wanna get rid of it. .. missing my stock android. .... :(

currentdroiduser

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
Update:

Loving the phone
Love the screen
Good battery
Great for watching videos and browsing; not so much for games. .
Still hate the Samsung OS...
Wanna get rid of it. .. missing my stock android. .... :(

So far it really drains battery on games and videos

techie5

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm thinking of getting one too, but I also hate TW but the Nexus 6 really let me down this year. Is there a wireless charging back by samsung for this guy?

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Google Play Store. It's a third-party launcher that gives you EVEN more freedom to customize. I love it.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

StumpyDaGr8

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm a newbie to this... plz tell me how...?

you just have to download and install the launcher you want from the Google Play Store... good luck

in regards to the phone got mines 2 days ago and the screen is amazing, kinda dont wanna wrap it... battery life has been pretty good havent fully set it up but get like 40 hrs off battery with like 5 hr screen time

Jdane07

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Got mine yesterday. Absolutely loving it. Coming from a OnePlus One, but owned the Note 3 last year for a few months.

Battery life is pretty damn great so far. Sitting at 72% battery with an hour and 45 minutes of screen on time. On pace for 6 hours of SOT!!