Worth the upgrade?

flotto

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
I had someone offer 400 for my LG G3 and I owe 490. So to upgrade I'd have to pay 90 to at&t to get the Note 4. The Note interest me for the s pen mostly. I have a surface pro 3 and love the pen use.

Thoughts?

Sent via Tapatalk on my LG G3

Cavboygt

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
Do 15days trial for $50. i didnt return my note 4 so much to offer than iphone 6 plus.

Android Central App Strong Note 4

flotto

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
Tough call I have both and like both. How important are the feature's of the Note to you?

Posted via the Android Central App
The s pen is the biggest feature I like. Second biggest feature to me is camera. Before I had the G3 I had a Lumia 1020.

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
The s pen is the biggest feature I like. Second biggest feature to me is camera. Before I had the G3 I had a Lumia 1020.

Well I can say the G3's camera is really good and one of the better lowlight performers. As for the Note 4 I haven't tested properly as weather has been poor. But the couple I have taken have been great.

I honestly can't steer you in either direction, battery on the Note is better but the G3's is in the comfort zone with easily 4-4 1/2 hrs screen on.

My experience of the Note 4 thus far has been no less than 5hrs with often being above 6 and closer to 7.

So the decision is yours obviously lol

flotto

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
Well I can say the G3's camera is really good and one of the better lowlight performers. As for the Note 4 I haven't tested properly as weather has been poor. But the couple I have taken have been great.

I honestly can't steer you in either direction, battery on the Note is better but the G3's is in the comfort zone with easily 4-4 1/2 hrs screen on.

My experience of the Note 4 thus far has been no less than 5hrs with often being above 6 and closer to 7.

So the decision is yours obviously lol

Since you have both what would you say the main differences are in your opinion?

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Since you have both what would you say the main differences are in your opinion?

The main differences are build screen & features.

The G3 in terms of build Wow its good, this is not particularly in materials but the form and comfort is just fantastic.

The Note 4's is bigger in hand and not as comfy but not uncomfortable either. Just out of the two the G3 wins.

The Screens are great on both but the amoled pops, sparkles & shines. The G3 has the softer tones which are very pleasing also. I honestly don't have a preference they are both good. Perhaps the edge to the Note for vibrancy and outdoor visibility.

Features well the Note 4 has a great feature set and the S-Pen and multi tasking enhancements are well very very good indeed.

But the G3 has the Simple is the new smart and in the G3's case it is. Optimus Ui is not in your face as Tw is and everything is tucked away but there should you want it. It's an apt moto and it works.

You won't go wrong with either but if you can go into a store and get some hands on with both.