I can't open any of them. I removed them from the folder and still won't open.
    11-17-2014 11:05 AM
    I'm sorry I don't quite understand your issue... What was it that you created and you cannot open?
    11-17-2014 11:23 AM
    I'm sorry I don't quite understand your issue... What was it that you created and you cannot open?
    Lol I commented on one of his other posts attempting to figure it out as well. He creates these posts, but doesn't actually explain what exactly he is trying to do. The last one ended with a bunch of people failing to help him because no one understood what the heck he was trying to say. Come on, man. We're taking the time to help you, but you won't even provide us with a little bit of information so we can even know what you're trying to do.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-17-2014 04:44 PM
    He created a folder. He put apps inside it. When he went to open an app it wouldn't open (on any of them). So he took the apps out of the folder. Deleted the folder and tried to open the apps again. They still wouldn't open.

Have you tried deleting the apps and seeing if they open? Then creating a new folder, putting apps inside and then seeing if they work. If that doesn't work try to restart your phone.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-17-2014 06:32 PM
    MAYBE....
    He created a folder on the extSDcard using a built in system. Copied files to the folder using a built in system. Now is trying to access the files on the extSDcard with a third party app. And KitKat does not allow that.
    11-17-2014 07:25 PM
    Related to replies, may be he is not getting notifications when you reply. Same with me, is there a setting on this app about reply notifications or I need to check full website for that. I am not receiving any notifications if someone replies to my comment. On the other hand, I do receive emails if someone replies on Windows Central.

Posted via Samsung Galaxy Note® 4
    11-17-2014 08:19 PM
    I think I figured out about getting notifications... One needs to hit that bookmark/subscribe button for each thread, right?

11-17-2014 08:38 PM
    I think I figured out about getting notifications... One needs to hit that bookmark/subscribe button for each thread, right?

Yeah, you need to subscribe to the thread and select your notification delivery method. I can't recall if the option is in the Forums app or not though. It's definitely there on the website.
    11-18-2014 11:23 AM