Why am I missing pre-installed apps on my Note 4?

Teresa Barrett67

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
Missing pre-installed apps on Note 4

Hi there, I got my Note 4 on Friday night, LOVE IT ! but Sunday my pre-installed app for the magnifying glass ( green maginfying glass icon) went missing. If i go into settings-app manager-all I can see it but can not do anything with it. then I noticed this morning that my pre-installed bussiness card app is not missing too! I switched from a HTC One Max with no regrets...but why are my apps MIA?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Missing pre-installed apps on Note 4

Welcome to Android Central! Is this an actual screen magnifier? Go to Settings>Accessibility--maybe something happened with a setting there.

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site

The magnifier is a widget not an app. Long press your home screen, select widgets and scroll through the selections, you should find it there. I'm not sure what business card app you are referring to though, so I can't help with that.

DMarie04

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site

I got my 1st Note 4 on Nov. 4th, but had an issue with the Air Command feature not launching so, T-Mob. sent me a replacement (that I literally got in one day!). Anyway, here's the funny thing; on the 1st Note, I had the HERE App for the offline maps, as well as my G. Maps. But on the New Note, I only have G.Maps. It's not in the Play Store either, any thoughts, thanks in advance! !

Posted via the Android Central App

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site

I got my 1st Note 4 on Nov. 4th, but had an issue with the Air Command feature not launching so, T-Mob. sent me a replacement (that I literally got in one day!). Anyway, here's the funny thing; on the 1st Note, I had the HERE App for the offline maps, as well as my G. Maps. But on the New Note, I only have G.Maps. It's not in the Play Store either, any thoughts, thanks in advance! !

Posted via the Android Central App
HERE maps is in the Galaxy App Store

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital