weird message

LaTuFu

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
In order to help you as much as possible, it always helps us to get as much information as we can from you.

Such as: How long have you been noticing the error? Did you download a new app or apps prior to the error occuring? Has it occured since the minute you set up the phone? Does it happen randomly, or only when you perform a specific sequence of actions (i.e. opening one particular app)? Is your phone rooted or stock? Are you running TW or a different launcher?

Just tossing up the error message isn't always going to work.

Having said all that...just from the small tidbit you gave us, I am suspecting a third party app is trying to do a wakelock in order to run and it isn't working with your Note 4.

muzzy996

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
In that case you're probably better off doing a factory reset to see if things clear up. I agree with LaTuFu that it is likely an incompatible application. When you set up the device initially using your Gmail account did you select to backup and restore the device on the cloud? If so and you had done so on prior android devices then the automatic restore could have installed something that is causing issues. Whenever I go to a new device I opt out of backup due to the risk of this happening.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney