I have the note 4 of course, got it on release day. I am good for downloading many apps and taking advantage of all the features. I have several weather apps and news apps some games and a lot of different tools. I also use many photo apps and many widgets another words I'm pushing my phone to the max. My question to you is how many apps do you use and how hard is it on your battery and memory? or any advice you can give. Thank you !!

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-18-2014 11:47 AM
    I have around 150

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    11-18-2014 11:50 AM
    How long does your battery last after a full charge

11-18-2014 11:52 AM
    I don't think the number of installed apps matters much, because it's not like they're all occupying RAM--the system will figure out which apps to open and keep in RAM. An app that isn't in use doesn't use battery--it just sits in your Internal Storage until it needs to be open. That being said, it's possible that the more apps you install, the more chance there is that one app will conflict with another, and cause issues.

Widgets are another issue, though. If you have a lot of widgets active on your homescreen, that means they may be constantly refreshing or accessing the web, which takes power.
    11-18-2014 11:54 AM
    How long does your battery last after a full charge

I have used phones empty and full of apps and battery life is around the same ( little bit worse with apps but nothing major)

I last around 3-6 hours of screen time and the phone last me a full day with little to no management. I have 3 widgets that I use which is Google play recently played or whatever is default when you install Google now launcher , weather channel widget and Google like shazam widget

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    11-18-2014 11:58 AM
    It's really hard to say "x is too many apps" or "x apps will hurt your battery." You could have fifty apps installed that all sit and do nothing in the background and have very little impact on battery life or performance. On the other hand you could have two apps installed that track something in the background or whatever else and burn through battery quickly.

My rule is always that if I don't use an app I uninstall it. If it's an app you use though, I'd rather have a slight hit to battery life than lose valuable functionality.
    11-18-2014 12:17 PM
    Thank you for your input. Any one else how many apps do you have on your note 4?

11-18-2014 03:12 PM