Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Need attachment and posting help

courtneyftw

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
Re: Need attachment and posting help

I am sure I posted this before but I still can't open or attach photos. I am using the App from the web.

The AC app unfortunately isn't the most reliable when it comes to that feature.

Someone that's a Mod should really write a how-to...

You can use a third party app like Tapatalk, or you can do what I do and you can upload from your computer.

420benz

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site

That makes no sense. Don't know what Tapatalk is but I will give it a try.Thanks

LaTuFu

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site

That makes no sense. Don't know what Tapatalk is but I will give it a try.Thanks
Tapatalk is a third party app available in the app store.

It is a forum reader.

The Android Central app is a forum reader, but it only reads the Android Central forum.

Tapatalk lets you manage multiple forums from one app.

The photo upload process with tapatalk is a lot smoother/easier than the Android Central app, imo.

420benz

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site

I scrolled down to Android Central Note4 and saw about 5 posts and then it came to an end.??

420benz

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site

Don't understand why one must go through a third-party to add and open attachments on this Forum.

LaTuFu

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but you have a tendency to post in this forum expecting people to solve your problems for you, rather than trying to learn how to properly use the device yourself. You ask a basic question, then post a series of "what do I do next?" questions after each response.

It's not that we aren't willing to help you, it is just that this is a really inefficient way for you to learn how to use your device.

Check out tapatalk's help file, go on youtube and watch general Note 4 videos, as well as Tapatalk videos. Try that for yourself with just about anything you want to learn about this phone. Then, if you're still not getting something the way you hoped, you can post here with a "I tried to do 1, 2, 3 with my Note 4 to do A, B, C. It didn't work like I expected it to. Is there something I'm doing wrong, or can I do it a different way?" That's much more efficient for you, and the learning curve will be a lot shorter for you. Hands on is the best way to learn these devices.

You're going to find you are much happier with your device and get a lot more out of it the more you learn how to do this stuff yourself, rather than posting a "what do I do next?" thread in this forum every time you want to learn how to do something.

420benz

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site

WOW! Haven't been taken out to the shed for a whipping for at least 75 yrs.
I just think that a simple answer to my question would be more appropriate than a scolding . I am on several forums and All of them have an opinion to add and open Attachments.All but this one.Since I've never had to use a third-party App to do that I am confused. Isn't that what this forum is for?

LaTuFu

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site

Like I said, I'm not trying to be a jerk. Just trying to help you out. And I was far from scolding you. Perception of butthurt is subjective, it would appear.

You don't "have" to use a third party app to do anything with this forum. You can view it through your web browser if you really want to. The advantage of using a third party app like tapatalk is that it formats the posts for optimal viewing on a mobile device.

This forum will let you add attachments whether you choose to use your mobile browser, tapatalk, or the Android Central App. It is entirely up to you which method you find the most useful.

If you're "on several forums" then you might prefer tapatalk, since that will allow you to use most forums, and you follow the same process regardless of forum.

Here's a link that walks you through the process via several different methods.

Last edited:

420benz

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site

That's all I needed. This is where I was

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1416425733662.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416425733662.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 13

Trending Posts

Forum statistics