New to all this & just got my Note 4 mainly for the "note" feature (this thing is what I had always wished my Palm Pilot could be way back when), but not finding it overly user friendly. I'm sure it'll get better as I learn the ins & outs. I admittedly haven't read a lot about it yet in help or the forums, but thought I'd post here & see. I apologize in advance if this has been covered in another thread.

1) When I open S-note, sometimes it shows all my note covers (which is what I want) and sometimes only one note cover & I have to either scroll left/right or go to "All" in the menu. Is there a way for "All" to always come up? One of my employees has a N3 & his always comes up up All.

2) Is there a way to apply a specific cover to a specific note? All I see is either they all have the same cover or random covers

3) S-pen "screen write" air command seems like it should take me into edit mode, but it takes a picture/copy of the note which I can then edit. So far Air Command modes seem useless, but I'm sure its me just learning how to maximize all the features.

Appreciate any help...Thanks!
    11-18-2014 08:31 PM
    #1 - Mine is like yours. If I want em all to show, I have to hit all.

#2 - Long press the cover of the one u want to change. Once its checked, go to the menu (3 dots top right) then hit "edit cover".

Not sure I understand #3.

Galaxy Note 10.1 2014
    11-18-2014 09:16 PM
    New to all this & just got my Note 4 mainly for the "note" feature (this thing is what I had always wished my Palm Pilot could be way back when), but not finding it overly user friendly. I'm sure it'll get better as I learn the ins & outs. I admittedly haven't read a lot about it yet in help or the forums, but thought I'd post here & see. I apologize in advance if this has been covered in another thread.

1) When I open S-note, sometimes it shows all my note covers (which is what I want) and sometimes only one note cover & I have to either scroll left/right or go to "All" in the menu. Is there a way for "All" to always come up? One of my employees has a N3 & his always comes up up All.

2) Is there a way to apply a specific cover to a specific note? All I see is either they all have the same cover or random covers

3) S-pen "screen write" air command seems like it should take me into edit mode, but it takes a picture/copy of the note which I can then edit. So far Air Command modes seem useless, but I'm sure its me just learning how to maximize all the features.

Appreciate any help...Thanks!
    Welcome to Android Central! You should head on over to utube. They have a lot of videos on the Note 4 that show you how specific features work, tips, tricks etc. I found the videos very helpful. That's what actually helped me decide the N4 was right for me! Think they'll really help you out.
    As a side note: The Air Command feature and muti window are extremely useful, once you realize what they're capable of doing!
    Posted From MY Next Big Thing!!

Posted via the Android Central App
    PlanetPluto7 likes this.
    11-19-2014 07:15 AM
    Screen write takes a screenshot of your phone. You can edit the picture and write on it.

If you're trying to edit the page as a document, go into the document itself.
    11-19-2014 09:31 AM
    If you use the S-Note widget it will show all your covers, three at a time and you can scroll down to see the rest of them.
    LaTuFu likes this.
    11-19-2014 03:12 PM
    Thank you all for the help.
    11-19-2014 07:09 PM
    The screen write command takes a screen shot of whatever your looking at, then takes you to an edit screen so you can mess with it.

If you use the stock touchwiz launcher, you can actually pin your notes as widgets. I use one page to put notes on so they are accessible faster.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails Samsung Galaxy Note 4 S-note Questions-screenshot_2014-11-19-19-41-15.jpg  
    11-19-2014 08:43 PM