Can anyone tell me how to turn the temperature off on lock screen? It always reads 36°. If it was correct I wouldn't mind leaving it on...but in 2 days we went from 70° to about 22° and it always says 36°. Drives me batty. I did put weather bug elite on my phone. I would like to put that widget on lock screen but don't know how to do that either....Lol. Thanks for any help! Don't know if y'all need this info or Not...AT&T, Note 4, South Carolina, USA.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-19-2014 10:16 AM
    Can anyone tell me how to turn the temperature off on lock screen? It always reads 36°. If it was correct I wouldn't mind leaving it on...but in 2 days we went from 70° to about 22° and it always says 36°. Drives me batty. I did put weather bug elite on my phone. I would like to put that widget on lock screen but don't know how to do that either....Lol. Thanks for any help! Don't know if y'all need this info or Not...AT&T, Note 4, South Carolina, USA.

Have you tried adjusting the settings? Once you log in to your device, tap the temperature, thentap the 3 vertical dots on the upper right corner>Settings>Auto Refresh. Make sure your option is NOT set to "None". Mine is set to update hourly. Maybe that will help.

Additionally, there is an option to check "Auto Refresh On Opening".

Posted via the Android Central App on my awesome Note 4
    MightyMike and skatergirl like this.
    11-19-2014 10:26 AM
    Got it...thank you very much! You saved my sanity! Lol

11-19-2014 10:40 AM
    I didn't find a refresh button or options for refresh rate....but I did find an on/off toggle. Turned it off then back on and works now. Thanks again!

11-19-2014 10:45 AM
    If you are using the stock AccuWeather widget that is pre-loaded on your phone the GPS has to on for the widget to update as it looks for the nearest weather station to poll from, if I read the widget weather info correctly.
    11-19-2014 12:07 PM