Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Qi Charging with Adaptive Charge

paradox60660

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I got the official Samsung N4 wireless back from best buy today bc the rep said any case would work, got home and changed it out and 3 of my 4 cases won't fit anymore! Taking it back mañana and ordering off ebay

Posted via the Android Central App
Which case did fit the new back?

bdgriff

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Which case did fit the new back?

The official Samsung case off Samsung website, there's the charcoal/black 1 and a bright blue/black one. However, it bowed it out of shape towards the middle, so I removed the back and just ordered the super thin one from eBay. Taking the cover back in a few minutes.

varunaX

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
I just put the Samsung back on and my cases will not fit either. Are there any cases available for the Samsung wireless charging back? Surely there must be one case somewhere!

I have a caseology case that fits when the official samsung back is attached. Charges wirelessly just great.

Attachments

• 1416769408569.jpg
    1416769408569.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 30

paradox60660

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I have a caseology case that fits when the official samsung back is attached. Charges wirelessly just great.
Could you post a link to the case, please. Or a model number? It looks good! I am assuming it is the official wireless charging back and not a wireless receiver attached to the battery that are available.
Thanks.

bdgriff

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site

Is it bulging on the back, towards the middle and pulling the front sides (long sides) away? Ya know like spreading the case apart? That was the problem with my cases.

varunaX

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
It's definitely tight. But not bulging. Yep i have the official back

I'm not too sure of the case model as it was given to me. But it has a caseology logo on the back and a diamond pattern on the back