Samsung Galaxy Note 4 App drawer folders

graham2024

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
To keep my app drawer organized I have four folders with assorted apps in each. The problem is each time I restart my phone, the folders empty back into the app drawer. I'm left with four empty folders and four pages of apps. I'm pretty obsessive about keeping things organized, so this is driving me crazy. Any idea what the deal is?

shb

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I am having the same issue and posted about this while back..apparrently some of us is having the same issue but surprisely not much seems to care about this..

pdub73

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
The Note 3 had the same issue, there was a workaround but i just tried it and it doesn't work on the Note 4, I also remember the Note 3 came with pre-installed folders in the app drawer like "Google apps" and "samsung apps" but the note 4 did not...i wouldn't say people don't care but I create folders on my home screen i don't spend much time in the app drawer looking for apps i frequently use...

Trigati

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
There does seem to be some bug with Touch Wiz folders in the App drawer. The easiest fix is to just use a different launcher (like Nova*) that can do the same thing, but more consistently. There are lots of launchers that organize apps in different methods, or let you create your own.

*Nova not only lets you create folders in the app drawer, but you can organize apps by multiple app drawers as well.