What model is the unlocked international Note 4?

ACGuest

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
Hello, after some research I am confused as to what the unlocked international version of the Galaxy Note 4 is. People are saying that it is SM-N910C, but I have also read that it is SM-N910F/H/U.

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
There are something like a dozen of them. You'll have to be more specific. The most widely used ones are 910F, 910C, and 910U but there are several other unlocked international models.

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Apologies. Which one is the most versatile in terms of traveling worldwide. Does any of the C/F/U work on LTE in the US?

All three of those will work on some carriers LTE bands in the US. If you want to use a particular carrier then you should look up the specific bands. The F is a Snapdragon processor and other two are Exynos. The F and C have the most bands overall.

ACGuest

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
All three of those will work on some carriers LTE bands in the US. If you want to use a particular carrier then you should look up the specific bands. The F is a Snapdragon processor and other two are Exynos. The F and C have the most bands overall.
I see, though I am still confused about one thing. Since the C model is from the Taiwan, Europe, etc. Does it contain the bands of all of those regions or only the region it came from?