I tried to get another for in there but couldn't figure out how.

Btw, it can be more then four.

Other then calls and texting I mean.
    11-22-2014 09:54 AM
    Banking, chemical feed calculations at work, Rhapsody, AC, news feeds, FB...Hmmm...everything. pay my bills...everything. that's sad. It's good too. Lol

Posted via the Next Big Thing, My Galaxy N4.
    akutch34 likes this.
    11-22-2014 10:16 AM
    Social media, Netflix/Hulu Plus, photography, Geocaching

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    11-22-2014 10:23 AM
    Work emails, paperwork, checkbook, Facebook, Twitter, AC, baseball news, appointments.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-22-2014 10:31 AM
    1. Business and Personal Calls
    2. Messaging friends and Email
    3. Fantasy Football
    4. Scheduling Social Media Posts
    11-22-2014 10:58 AM
    Work email, Google voice search (love this...) to answer those random questions that NEED TO BE ANSWERED RIGHT NOW :-) Facebook, Words with Friends.
    11-22-2014 11:48 AM
    Life
    MightyMike likes this.
    11-22-2014 12:54 PM
    Social media, Netflix/Hulu Plus, photography, Geocaching

How are you enjoying geocaching and what app are you using?

I'd also love to hear more about your adventures
    11-22-2014 02:11 PM
    01. Entertainment! The screen is great for reading articles, watching videos or playing games like hangman or tic tac toe while stuck waiting for food or transport, etc.

02. Music. I haven't even touched my ipod touch since I got my Note 4. I have a 64 gig sd card with most of my music on it, and since I already carry my phone wherever I go it's become incredibly convenient.

03. Productivity. Since I'm a student, I made sure to pick up Microsoft Office from the play store when it was free. I constantly work on papers and homework on my phone when I don't have my tablet or laptop nearby.

04. Email. Most of my family lives in upstate New York and I'm down in Maryland. Typing longer emails on the note's big screen makes staying in touch pretty easy.
    OptiPrime likes this.
    11-22-2014 03:44 PM
    #3 - How did you manage to score MS Office? When I go to the Play Store, it tells me this device is not compatible. :-(

01. Entertainment! The screen is great for reading articles, watching videos or playing games like hangman or tic tac toe while stuck waiting for food or transport, etc.

02. Music. I haven't even touched my ipod touch since I got my Note 4. I have a 64 gig sd card with most of my music on it, and since I already carry my phone wherever I go it's become incredibly convenient.

03. Productivity. Since I'm a student, I made sure to pick up Microsoft Office from the play store when it was free. I constantly work on papers and homework on my phone when I don't have my tablet or laptop nearby.

04. Email. Most of my family lives in upstate New York and I'm down in Maryland. Typing longer emails on the note's big screen makes staying in touch pretty easy.
    11-22-2014 05:04 PM
    #3 - How did you manage to score MS Office? When I go to the Play Store, it tells me this device is not compatible. :-(
    You are correct! I was mis-thinking. MS Office worked on my GS5. On my Note I use this, it works just as well, for free, and plays nice with Word on my computer.
    Attached Thumbnails What four things do you use your Note 4 for?-1416701525710.jpg  
    ilgal likes this.
    11-22-2014 06:12 PM
    in order of importance...

Work email
    work phone calls
    work texts
    personal calls/text
    storage of docs
    11-22-2014 07:24 PM
    How are you enjoying geocaching and what app are you using?

I'd also love to hear more about your adventures
    I try to geocache as often as I can. I've only been doing it for two years now. Meeting all the new people and visiting various places is what I love most about the game. On my phone, I primarily use c:geo. I have the official app and CacheSense as well but don't use them. I've also downloaded GPS Status & Toolbox which includes a cool radar to guide me in on ground zero. There's an add-on for c:geo that allows me to add events to my calendar so I think that's awesome. And of course I always have a Garmin GPSMAPS 64s just in case I really need accuracy.

12-03-2014 09:48 AM
    So far:

Art/Sketching
    Internet browsing
    Social Media
    Reading Comics/books/magazines

Basically everything I used to do on my bigger tablet, only with portable internet (but lower resolution digital art)
    12-03-2014 10:14 AM