Note 4 or Nexus 6...

mrdapper5

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
So I've been trying to get a 64gb Nexus 6 for a month now, no luck. Now that its been out and after many reviews I've been seeing a lot of comparisons to the Note 4. I'm on Verizon currently using the S3 and ready to upgrade. I've never owned a Note before but have always heard good things. I know its all perspective and personal opinion; what do you like or dont like about the Note 4?

Thanks!

MightyMike

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
So I've been trying to get a 64gb Nexus 6 for a month now, no luck. Now that its been out and after many reviews I've been seeing a lot of comparisons to the Note 4. I'm on Verizon currently using the S3 and ready to upgrade. I've never owned a Note before but have always heard good things. I know its all perspective and personal opinion; what do you like or dont like about the Note 4?

Thanks!

First time I have had a Note of any kind. I have had it for a few weeks now and I Love it! Big, powerful and the super amoled screen is amazing. Glad I made the change and am hooked. Note user for life. With the spen the options are endless! Wish I would have had a Note from day one.

Posted via the Next Big Thing, My Galaxy N4.

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
The Note 4 is for those that like this that and the other. Its feature packed and you will have loads of options at your disposal.

Some like the pure android experience which obviously the Nexus 6 provides. While others like the ability make the most of the larger screen device.

This is where the Note 4 is, in that it really is the Boss when it comes to offering the best features for the larger display.

If you want to be able to multitask and do all those little things with ease then yes check out the note 4.

The battery life in my own experience is nothing short of great. I average no less than 5hrs screen on and often more and considering this is QHD then yeh its impressive.

The screen is your typical Amoled with saturated colours but this display pops, sparkles & shines.

There really isn't much not to like about the Note series its been my favorite Samsung line.

Give it a try for 14 days and see how it fits :)

Posted via the Android Central App

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I'm not going to belittle the Nexus 6 because I think it's awesome from what I've seen, read, and watched of it. But I can speak to the Galaxy Note 4 and say that I love this smartphone. More so any other device I have ever owned. I've read a few criticisms about it. And I don't agree with any of them. Say what you want about Samsung or Touch Wiz, but this is the smartest smartphone I have ever used. And it gets the job done in so many ways. And it entertains me in many more.

Nothing but Note! A little rim, some backboard, but mostly Note!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995