12-22-2014 02:09 PM
32 12
tools
    Got $55.00 out of selling some old schoolbooks I found in my garage.. I'll have $150 saved up by the end of the year, and also my old Iphone4 (in great condition due to being in otterbox commuter or defender for 2.5 years) is worth $30.00 trade in value. So $55 + $150 + $30 = $235.00 I have on me by December 31st. So $323 (Note 4 two year contract) - $235.00 = $88.00 short o.O

Maybe I can do some kinda odd job or rake a bunch of leaves to make up for the rest haha. Wish I had a more valuable old phone to trade in, probably would have made up that difference quite easily.. probably just end up getting it in January or February.

I haven't seen any of my friends/family or even just random people to own this phone in real life, so it'll be cool to be different from everyone else . A lot of students at my college have iPhones , same with my old college. If you were curious I'm a first semester graduate student, ready for the holidays. Thursday (last exam) can't come soon enough!
    Way to go! You'll be happy

Posted via Android Central App
    12-10-2014 12:10 PM
    Ended up getting the white Note 4 from AT&T yesterday! It's definitely a huge phone compared to anything I ever had before (Iphone 4, Iphone 3gs , very basic touchscreen phone a while ago, motorola razor from mid 2000's, other little flip phones) . I have fairly small hands for a man (5'5''), but I haven't had much of a problem using the whole screen.

Apparently the vast majority of the pants I wear the pockets are pretty deep so no problem carrying it, just have to make sure I don't let things or people bump into my upper right leg where I carry my phone :P . I'm getting a Otterbox Defender case for it hopefully on Christmas day, but if not then in a week or two..

Its was pretty easy to transfer all of my music from itunes with the android file transfer program (I have a 2012 Macbook pro computer).
    sydneycooper1979 likes this.
    12-22-2014 11:17 AM
    Ended up getting the white Note 4 from AT&T yesterday!
    Congrats! Enjoy your new phone!

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-22-2014 11:24 AM
    The Note 4 is still very new so there are a few things for Samsung to fix up. I would have stayed with the 3 but after a year it would not make calls and the T-mobile guys couldn't fix it. Would lean towards the Note 3 if I were you because of price and it will still be a great phone a year from now.
    12-22-2014 01:14 PM
    The Note 4 is still very new so there are a few things for Samsung to fix up. I would have stayed with the 3 but after a year it would not make calls and the T-mobile guys couldn't fix it. Would lean towards the Note 3 if I were you because of price and it will still be a great phone a year from now.
    Your Note 3 wouldn't make calls after one year and nobody could fix it, then you're recommending the op to go for one? If I only got a year out of a Note 3 I'd definitely be looking elsewhere!

12-22-2014 01:52 PM
    Your Note 3 wouldn't make calls after one year and nobody could fix it, then you're recommending the op to go for one? If I only got a year out of a Note 3 I'd definitely be looking elsewhere!

Just because someone had a defective Note 3 doesn't mean that every Note 3 is defective.
    12-22-2014 01:56 PM
    Amazon has Note 4 for $149 with contract!
    MightyMike likes this.
    12-22-2014 02:09 PM
32 12