Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
8246ba3b24076136c3ebb285f8e12691.jpg

And with like 48 minutes if screen time

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

LaTuFu

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
Take a ss of the stats for the time line. The one that you get if you tap the time graph.

My first reaction is it may be a new app you downloaded or one you used for the first time today.

I had the same problem earlier today. Turned out to be an app I used.

theoretically

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1416983947662.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416983947662.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 153

htc evo 4g

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Do you charge your phone every night or only when it gets low?

Also, when you do charge, do you set it to Fast Charge or normal?

Posted via Android Central App

LaTuFu

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
It looks like it is a combination of some app of yours is waking up periodically and running in the background, and you were in an area with weak signal for an extended period of time. That will make the radio spin around looking for a better signal, which will run down battery. Is that normal use for you, or were you traveling to an area you don't normally go to on a daily basis?

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
It looks like it is a combination of some app of yours is waking up periodically and running in the background, and you were in an area with weak signal for an extended period of time. That will make the radio spin around looking for a better signal, which will run down battery. Is that normal use for you, or were you traveling to an area you don't normally go to on a daily basis?

I get about 2-3 bars at work and at home

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LaTuFu

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
Hmm. About the same as me. But your graphic is showing much lower than that during some parts of your day.

LaTuFu

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
What kind of work environment are you in most of the time? Around machinery generating a lot of EMF? An office environment? Retail floor?

ImTheDuke

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I've had the same problem with mine. I had the same problem with the Note 3 as well. With the Note 3 I noticed a drastic loss of battery time after a T Mobile update. I ended up doing a factory reset and that cured it. After a few weeks with the Note 4 the same battery drain started happening.This time there was no update that I could tell. Did some tweaks to try to help but ended up doing a factory reset and again, that totally fixed it.,

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I've had the same problem with mine. I had the same problem with the Note 3 as well. With the Note 3 I noticed a drastic loss of battery time after a T Mobile update. I ended up doing a factory reset and that cured it. After a few weeks with the Note 4 the same battery drain started happening.This time there was no update that I could tell. Did some tweaks to try to help but ended up doing a factory reset and again, that totally fixed it.,
That's so much work lol guess I'll do it

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Probably an app, something is keeping the phone awake even while the screen is off. Just checked my battery stats and my phone is pretty much only awake while my screen is on

Here's mine with 3 hours screen on time

His shows 12 hours and 55% yours is 10 hours and 55% also, so his is acutely better then yours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech