New here but wanted to share this as it was an awesome blessing.

I got a walmart ad weeks ago showing the note 4 on sale for $268.
    Best Buy was still $299 so I had my wife go to BB after her work with the ad to price match.
    She did and the rep did the usual and verified the ad and that they had it.
    After he began the whole process he says to her, I can honor that ad if you want but I have something better.
    He said I will give you a $150 gift card. Then he told her he would let her use it on the phone so when she called me I was completely ecstatic.
    She said he printed out something and scanned it but never said what the deal was.
    It was not advertised, and trust me I looked everywhere for the best deal, and no where did BB have it advertised. So I don't know how, but got the phone half off!

Then called Verizon after realizing they repack the phone and purposefully take out the headphones.
    I made it clear it was no biggie just wanted an honest answer to why.
    After getting transferred 4 times (kept getting lied to and calling the reps out on it) i ended up with some high level coporaye guy.

He giggled at my story because he knew what I was getting at and admitted, "yes it would appear we do that on purpose to increase our accessory sales huh".
    I said thank you, that all I wanted was an honest answer and I appreciated him giving me that after others had blatantly lied.
    I said thank you and have a nice day, went to hang up and he stopped me.
    Doubled my data for less than I was paying then (we have 3 lines) and also lowered my bill overall.

Needless to say that day was an excellent, surprising, and blessing day.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-26-2014 12:15 PM
    New here but wanted to share this as it was an awesome blessing.

I got a walmart ad weeks ago showing the note 4 on sale for $268.
    Best Buy was still $299 so I had my wife go to BB after her work with the ad to price match.
    She did and the rep did the usual and verified the ad and that they had it.
    After he began the whole process he says to her, I can honor that ad if you want but I have something better.
    He said I will give you a $150 gift card. Then he told her he would let her use it on the phone so when she called me I was completely ecstatic.
    She said he printed out something and scanned it but never said what the deal was.
    It was not advertised, and trust me I looked everywhere for the best deal, and no where did BB have it advertised. So I don't know how, but got the phone half off!

Then called Verizon after realizing they repack the phone and purposefully take out the headphones.
    I made it clear it was no biggie just wanted an honest answer to why.
    After getting transferred 4 times (kept getting lied to and calling the reps out on it) i ended up with some high level coporaye guy.

He giggled at my story because he knew what I was getting at and admitted, "yes it would appear we do that on purpose to increase our accessory sales huh".
    I said thank you, that all I wanted was an honest answer and I appreciated him giving me that after others had blatantly lied.
    I said thank you and have a nice day, went to hang up and he stopped me.
    Doubled my data for less than I was paying then (we have 3 lines) and also lowered my bill overall.

Needless to say that day was an excellent, surprising, and blessing day.

Well a great story and a good day indeed, perhaps playing the lottery on that specific day may have yielded some results lol

11-26-2014 12:30 PM
    Thanks for sharing this. Always nice to see positive stories on the forums whether they be stories like this or people helping others with their problems.

Great way to start off the Thanksgiving weekend eh?
    11-26-2014 12:34 PM
    My note4 experience.

I went into my local verzion store to see about an early upgrade because my Samsung S4 had been going down hill. But i wasn't able upgrade yet. But they were running a early upgrade promo on the Motorola Turbo. So I left with one of those. After 3 days I just wasn't happy with the phone and returned it. Needless to say they were very surprised I wanted to return that phone. I told them, I guess I'm not a Motorola person. I just asked for my old phone back, unless they could get me into a Note4. They told me they couldn't do that for me at this time. After 20 minutes of waiting, the manager came up to me and told me they couldn't find my old phone. That they already sent it back. And i was able to pick out any new phone I wanted, so I got what I originally wanted to begin with. A Note4!

I've had Motorola phones in the past that I've liked. But it's safe to say I'm a Samsung person! So I'm very happy I got my note 4 and enjoying it very much.
    cwbcpa and kevinpleasants like this.
    11-26-2014 01:14 PM
    Fantastic day you had indeed! Enjoy the new Note 4!

I wish I could go to Best Buy and do the same but unfortunately they messed me up last time (almost 2 years ago) and I had to add a basic line so as not to lose my unlimited data.....because they could not switch my upgrades.....but the Verizon rep at Costco could a few months later on my husbands phone.....so I am currently waiting for my White Note 4 to come in at Costco because he knows how to do the switch to keep my UDP......sad they don't discount the price!!
    11-26-2014 02:39 PM