confirming verizon black friday deal for Note 4 *happy happy*

EvilHomer3k

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
How and why did they try not to honor $100 off ?

My guess is that they honored the $100 off but didn't want to honor that AND the trade-in of the working smartphone.

It seems that these are all on contract prices. Is the Note $100 for Edge pricing as well? I just got mine last week but on Edge.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
My guess is that they honored the $100 off but didn't want to honor that AND the trade-in of the working smartphone.

It seems that these are all on contract prices. Is the Note $100 for Edge pricing as well? I just got mine last week but on Edge.

No based off their website still shows it as $29 and change

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm sorry to say this but my dad has a note 4 and I have a droid turbo which we actually both got just today and I was very unhappy with the note 4. The droid turbo killed the note 4 in just about every way. He's going to return the note 4 tommorow and getting a droid turbo.

Posted from my 64 GB Droid Turbo black nylon

Lol? I had s turbo and returned it in 24 hours . The camera was poor , screen was oversaturated ( complete irony since I love it but the note 4 has the amoled pop I love but more accurate) , smaller , and no micro sd card slot . I am finding the Verizon note 4 sluggish compared to the t-mobile variant so if you find it sluggish it is probably the Verizon variant skin

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

androidwireless

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
I'm a bit confused, how much the final price for the Note 4 after the $100 on Verizon with 2 years contract?
Verizon website shows the Note 4 regular price with 2 years contract is $199, and there is nothing suggests it is the discounted price, so I assume the final price would be 199 -100 = $99, please correct me if I'm wrong.
thanks

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm a bit confused, how much the final price for the Note 4 after the $100 on Verizon with 2 years contract?
Verizon website shows the Note 4 regular price with 2 years contract is $199, and there is nothing suggests it is the discounted price, so I assume the final price would be 199 -100 = $99, please correct me if I'm wrong.
thanks
The original price for on contract is $299 so it's now $199

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Honey_184

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
I bought my daughter the Galaxy S5 for $250 last Saturday the 22nd, so when I heard about the free phone on black Friday my jaw dropped! I went in yesterday, received a refund and the free tablet, so I'm happy. The free tablet isn't the greatest, but hey it was free & it'll make a nice little extra surprise gift for my daughter on Xmas morning :)

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I bought my daughter the Galaxy S5 for $250 last Saturday the 22nd, so when I heard about the free phone on black Friday my jaw dropped! I went in yesterday, received a refund and the free tablet, so I'm happy. The free tablet isn't the greatest, but hey it was free & it'll make a nice little extra surprise gift for my daughter on Xmas morning :)
Honestly if you wanted a tablet I would of coughed up some money and get a named brand tablet. Those are typically poor and wouldn't get a good impression of a tablet is.

Honey_184

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
Honestly if you wanted a tablet I would of coughed up some money and get a named brand tablet. Those are typically poor and wouldn't get a good impression of a tablet is.

My hubby & I already have premium tablets of our own, so the free one is perfect for my daughter. I see it this way, it wasn't on her Xmas list so it's not like we were planning on buying one for her. If we had, it would've been something better for sure, but u can't beat free lol

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
My hubby & I already have premium tablets of our own, so the free one is perfect for my daughter. I see it this way, it wasn't on her Xmas list so it's not like we were planning on buying one for her. If we had, it would've been something better for sure, but u can't beat free lol
True but wasn't there an article about not getting them on android central lol. If your daughter is fine with it for basic Web browsing and Netflix it should be fine Imo. Anything else it might be to much

Honey_184

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
True but wasn't there an article about not getting them on android central lol. If your daughter is fine with it for basic Web browsing and Netflix it should be fine Imo. Anything else it might be to much

I read the article and like I said it was free, I didn't pay a dime for it & I wasn't in the market to buy a tablet. Imo, that article was geared for people who were specifically looking for a deal on a tablet, which I wasn't. Had it been offered for even as little as $50, I would've passed on it. She's a preteen so will be doing little more than playing a few games & looking up funny cat videos on YouTube, so it's not like anyone is expecting a powerhouse tablet lol. For anything else she wants to do that her tablet will be incapable of doing, she has her own laptop, a PS3, PS4, Xbox1, and access to our iPad Air & Samsung Galaxy Tab. So she certainly won't be missing out on a thing

Last edited:

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I read the article and like I said it was free, I didn't pay a dime for it & I wasn't in the market to buy a tablet. Imo, that article was geared for people who were specifically looking for a deal on a tablet, which I wasn't. Had it been offered for even as little as $50, I would've passed on it. She's a preteen so will be doing little more than playing a few games & looking up funny cat videos on YouTube, so it's not anyone is expecting a powerhouse tablet lol. For anything else she wants to do that her tablet will be incapable of doing, she has her own laptop, a PS3, PS4, Xbox1, and access to our iPad Air & Samsung Galaxy Tab. So she certainly won't be missing out on a thing
Dang I wish I had parents like you :p where I can get all that when I was a pre teen lol

Honey_184

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
Dang I wish I had parents like you :p where I can get all that when I was a pre teen lol

Lol! She's our 1 & only, so I'll admit she can pretty much get anything her heart desires. But she's also an excellent student, very respectful and takes care of everything she has, so she earns it :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad