Power users s5 vs note 4?

bplink95

May 25, 2014
Visit site
I admin several major Facebook pages. The s5 chugged right through everything....I did buy it like 3 months after it came out so they may have had time to update and iron out the issues. I got the note 4 right when it came out... I'm finding lag on everything compared to s5... I'm having major issues with the sd card (32gb samsung evo locks up every time on a file with 10k fb memes) that I didn't have with the s5... I love the larger screen size and spen does help making and creating memes and fb posts, but with the better specs I was hoping for more from the note 4 then the s5... I'm hoping there will he some updates soon that will fix alot of issues... Anyone other power users feeling some remorse? I'm missing the stability of my s5...

Posted via the Android Central App

AKFL3TCH3R

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Sorry you have that luck :(
My Note 4 has been stellar. The S5 was a beast but I am happy with my Note 4!

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
Definitely phone problem.
My first Note 4 lagged so bad I could type a word or two, finish, and then the keys would pop up and letters show.
If I touched the screen there was like a 1 second delay until it responded.
Even samsung said it was a lemon, as they called it.

2nd one is fine. I'd swap it out

John 3:16

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Shucks, I wouldn't let my Note 3 go for the S5, I considered my Note 3 better than the S5.. Now that I have the Note 4, it is a no brainer..

AntitheistMackem

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Is there a good way to objectively test whether a phone has a genuine performance problem? Some sort of app, maybe?
My Note 4 lags almost as much as the Note 2 from which I upgraded...

bplink95

May 25, 2014
Visit site
It's always with media screen shots and pictures etc... I was hoping it was just my sd card but it couldn't be that because screen shots are saved to the phones internal storage....I'll call samsung amd maybe they'll send me another one if not maybe a future update will fix it I do love the phone though. The s5 screen looks blurry to me now after having the note 4 for a month lol....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy