What app or action?

gpo1956

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Out of the blue, I had an app open and ask me to draw a figure and then link it to an app or action. For the life of me, I can't find what app or action it is. Can anyone point me in the right direction of finding my way back there? Thanks!

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
I haven't used go launcher in a long time but more than likely under go preferences there is an option to set up gesture functions so when you do a particular pattern it performs an action.

Look in the preferences for any gesture options and disable or edit it

John 3:16

gpo1956

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
This is driving me crazy! I can't find any reference to this in any settings anywhere. If it helps, I drew a c and linked it to Chrome browser and an n and linked it to Onenote.

PaulaO

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I know what you are talking about. I keep finding it by accident. It is something command. I have Touch Wiz so it is something common to both. Or an app we both have. Now it is driving me nuts what it is.

gpo1956

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
I finally figured it out. Double tap on any blank space on one of the screens and it brings up the box. Draw your symbal and then assing an action or app and save it. Then jsut repaeat to actvate it.

PaulaO

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
No, doesn't work for me. What is the box called?

I get Quick S Note Action Memo if I hold down the button and double tap.

Nothing if I double tap alone.

But I'm glad you figured it out for yourself! One less annoying thing to worry about! If mine ever pops back up, I'll let ya know.

Last edited:

gpo1956

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
No, doesn't work for me. What is the box called?

I get Quick S Note Action Memo if I hold down the button and double tap.

Nothing if I double tap alone.

But I'm glad you figured it out for yourself! One less annoying thing to worry about! If mine ever pops back up, I'll let ya know.
Well, that sucks. I'm sorry, but I'm not sure but I must have activated something. I was just screwing around and double tapped the screen above my calendar widget and it the drawing box apperared. If I can figure out what activates this feature, I'll sure let you know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2