How many Notes?

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
So how many models of the Note have you had?

I have owned all 4 proud to say. I think I was one of the first people in America to get the Note 1.
I imported it as soon as it was possible. When I went to get a Sim the guys at the store were amazed and had no idea what it was.

John 3:16

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
So how many models of the Note have you had?

I have owned all 4 proud to say. I think I was one of the first people in America to get the Note 1.
I imported it as soon as it was possible. When I went to get a Sim the guys at the store were amazed and had no idea what it was.

Had the note 2,3 and now 4 missed out on the first as I didn't know about it back then.

Posted via the Android Central App

CrudeOne

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
This is my first Note phone with the Note 4 I love it. I'll probably be owning other generations of this phone as well.

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
This is my first. I'm very impressed with it, and I'm sure it won't be my last. As far as smartphones go, I've owned iPhones and Windows phones, so this is my first Android.

I believe I've made a great choice!

Posted via the Android Central App on my awesome Note 4

Telespielstube

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
Owned the Note 3 which was in my opinion an excellent phone never owned a better phone feature rich, superb S-Pen integration... Unfortunately the Samsung update to KitKat broke my phone twice. Luckily I purchased it on Amazon and was able to return it after 7 months. Now I'm using an iPhone for the first time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I started with the Note 2, had a 3 and now the 4. My son still uses my Sprint note 2 and a coworker has the Verizon note 3. The Note 2 was my first Android device after several years of Blackberry phones. I've been very happy with each upgrade.

Posted via the Android Central App from the beast A.K.A. Note 4.

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
This is my first Note. I was a galaxy S guy for a long time. Glad I made the switch. I love Samsung.

philip42

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
The Note 4 is my first phablet. Before that, Samsung wise, I had an S2, then an S4. Very happy with Samsung and very happy with the Note 4. Was just lucky that the end of my 18 month contract coincided with the release date of the note 4. Best hardware and software available in my opinion.

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I have owned all 5.

Note 1, 2, 3, 4, and Edge.

I don't think I could ever own a phone again without the s-pen.

I just sold the Note 3 on Ebay, but I still have the Note 4 and Edge.

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
I have owned all 5.

Note 1, 2, 3, 4, and Edge.

I don't think I could ever own a phone again without the s-pen.

I just sold the Note 3 on Ebay, but I still have the Note 4 and Edge.

The spen is a must have for me as well

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney