Please suggest one . .... Thanks

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-29-2014 02:45 AM
    Please suggest one . .... Thanks

Hunting for one too, feedly is so far the best, have tried Taptu, newsstand, pulse, greader and all. Feedly is fast and pleasing to use.
    Wish there was Reeder for android too like iOS.

only foryou likes this.
    11-29-2014 02:54 AM
    I've been using Feedly and Flipboard for a while. Both are pretty good. Recently started to use again Newsstand . It's excellent after the last updates and for some feeds much better than Feedly. Worth a try.
    only foryou likes this.
    11-29-2014 05:35 AM
    Feedly.
    11-29-2014 07:28 AM
    feedly dosen provide the full artical.. After few lines "view inwebsite"..- same with newsstand ... Thanks

11-29-2014 12:02 PM
    I've used greader pro for a couple of years, works great for me
    11-29-2014 01:36 PM
    feedly dosen provide the full artical.. After few lines "view inwebsite"..- same with newsstand ... Thanks

That's common. Some sites will force the reader to go to the original page to read the full article. Most times is about monetising your access to "free information". You have to understand that that's not a bad thing at all, and as good as it is, there's not such thing as a free lunch.

After using a lot of readers I find that Newsstand and Feedly are the best in that sense. With Feedly you can create a shortcut to go straight to the Web view when reading an article, and that's very useful for some feeds (specially with those with "small print" ) . With Newsstand you're going to find that you can avoid the Web view more often than with other readers. Flipboard is great and visually maybe the best, but it has some problems finding and processing some feeds.
    11-29-2014 06:02 PM
    I like feedly as well. It's better than when I first used it a couple years ago and for now it's my daily RSS driver. Most articles actually do show up for me without having the "click to view" message.

I might give newstand a try as well after the mention in this thread. I've always been impressed with the development and progress that google has made with their apps so I predict this will be a great experience as well.
    11-29-2014 09:38 PM
    Without a doubt, Press Reader. The best.
    11-29-2014 10:04 PM
    My love for multi tasking got me into android after 5 years... i am finding it hard with everything i needed to get adjested... Thank you guys for the support

11-29-2014 10:06 PM
    I use a simple app called RSS Reader (by BGA)... works fine for me.
    Feedly is nice and polished, but in order to use it you've got to login with Google, FB or some other social media credentials... Sorry, but none of these companies need to know anything about the RSS feeds I follow.
    only foryou likes this.
    11-30-2014 08:36 PM
    I am an avid reader of RSS and did not find any RSS reader that meets my needs, so I created one (which is available for free).

I am currently looking for Power Users, to get feedback on this app "RSS Reader Xoonity".
    Google+ communities : https://plus.google.com/communities/...65279068893475

Do not hesitate to contact us with any comments.

Download it here.
    01-29-2016 05:49 AM
    i like feedly because it has a nice magazine style layout. drawback is that it really doesn't have much in the way of options for anything. i like press because it has a ton of customizations you can make and is lightweight for power users. drawback is that since it doesn't offer a magazine layout, visually it's meh
    02-04-2016 10:34 AM