Hi all.

I'm using a note 4 and wondering if it is possible to sync it over wi-fi like ios and itunes.

I'm using this feature with my ipad and it is really awesome and easy.

I actually want to be able to reach my phone from my pc and copy music/access the sd card fundamentally.

Both phone and pc are on the same network, I don't want to connect the cable everytime I find something interesting.

Is there a way to do this?

Have a good day.
    11-29-2014 12:07 PM
    Use kdeconnect with Linux. It works very well
    11-29-2014 12:21 PM
    Hi all.

I'm using a note 4 and wondering if it is possible to sync it over wi-fi like ios and itunes.

I actually want to be able to reach my phone from my pc and copy music/access the sd card fundamentally.

Both phone and pc are on the same network, I don't want to connect the cable everytime I find something interesting.

Have a good day.
    Try using Samsung Kies from your PC. It's like a simplified version of iTunes. Good luck.
    11-29-2014 12:28 PM
    Try using Samsung Kies from your PC. It's like a simplified version of iTunes. Good luck.
    Oops. You said you wanted to use wi-fi. I missed that on first read. I don't believe Kies will do wi-fi. Sorry. But you could install an FTP server on your Note 4 and install an FTP client like FileZilla on your PC. You can use wi-fi with that setup. I have done this and it works well. However, there is no way to "sync" with FTP like you can "sync" with iTunes. It'll strictly allow you to manually copy files to/from your phone using wi-fi.
    11-29-2014 12:31 PM
    Hi all.

Have a good day.
    Try this.

http://www.samsungapps.com/appquery/...uipID=SM-N910T

sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 4
    11-29-2014 12:37 PM
    Look in the app store for AirDroid.
    I think it might be what you are looking for.

Personally I use the OneDrive cloud, and an app called FolderSync. I edit a file on my PC, and it automatically appears on my Note 4. Or the other way round. The only cables I ever touch are for charging.
    There are similar apps for the Google Drive, and DropBox.
    11-29-2014 05:07 PM
    Airdroid works well for this.

I also use Pushbullet a lot. You can push content from your phone to your computer or from your computer to your phone. It works well and is surprisingly smooth.
    11-29-2014 10:28 PM