How to order notes in S-Notes as a list?

jnow007

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
In my old iphone i could have the notepads organized in a list such as

todolistnote
whatevernote

instead of seeing the images.. is there a way to organize s-note in a list instead of by image that shows the actual note... ?

i just want to see the name of the note instead of a sceeenshot of the note. Thanks

Rally Android

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
Make sure you have unselected all the other types of colored covers. Just leave the blank cover. After you create the Note you have the option to select as list view rather then tile view. Hope this helps.

jnow007

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Is the first screen the template that i chose for my notepad? I chose the lined schoolpaper template. I don't see the option to view as list anywhere. unde the three dots it says "use new templates, "settings" and "help". Under the recent tab it just shows view by tag, time and location. I doesn't say list anyhere

jnow007

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
ok I do see it now when i go into "All" I can view as list... but is there a way to see all the pages of a notebook as a list... I don't want to just list the notebooks but the actual pages inside....

I'm using each page as a separate note....

like in iphones i will have one note with things to buy, another of things to do.... but they dont have to live in a notebook. They are all separate from each other.

jnow007

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
ok I just figured out I like Inkpad much better for single notes... and Snotes for stuff I actually want in a notebook; not casual notes about random things. Problem solved