Galaxy Note 4: S-Note and Nova Launcher

roop27

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

Just need some advice. I've loaded nova launcher prime on to my Note 4 and i've lost the function to pin S-Notes to the home screen. Are there any alternatives? Ideally i'd like it to link with air command so i can access the app when i take the pen out then save the note to the home screen.

thanks in advance

boufa

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I understand what you are saying, but there simply is no direct way to pin a action memo on Nova. Period, no whining, or wishing is going to change it. The closest you can com is to use the BIG SNote widget, then you can see your notes and select them, and load them directly.

There are a few catches... the biggest one is that all the Action Memo's are grouped together. So when you select one of them you get the action memo list, and then have to select which memo you want. I find that this is the best option for me. I also find that I use SNotes more than Action Memos for repeated notes (like when I am building a todo list, or a xmas list where I might recall and add thing to the various lists repeatedly)

The other option, though not likely what you are looking for is to minimize each action memo into a bubble on the screen, then you can pop them back up fairly quickly. I just wish they would save when you did that automatically.

James Mote1

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,

Just need some advice. I've loaded nova launcher prime on to my Note 4 and i've lost the function to pin S-Notes to the home screen. Are there any alternatives? Ideally i'd like it to link with air command so i can access the app when i take the pen out then save the note to the home screen.

thanks in advance

If anyone still interested, there is now a separate widget download available here samsung-electronics-co-ltd/s-note-widget/s-note-widget-1-0-18-release/s-note-widget-1-0-18-android-apk-download/download/
This allows individual notes as widgets like the original note phone, not just action notes. Not sure why they got rid of this feature, but this works fine, on Nova as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781