Note 4 I just love it :-)

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
You should get a sponsor man and start doing your own youtube reveiws lol hopefully this lollypop update will make the g3 even more of an awsome phone and the note 4 is a really nice bit of kit i may of got the note for instead but when i got my g3 the note 4 was just a leaked image on google lol saying that im very impressed with my g3 unit no problems to report here as other g3 users have

Posted via the Android Central App

Thanks and yes I think MKBHD out of them all is the most articulate & like his reviews.

I may contemplate that idea though and thanks for your honesty.

I only had one issue with the G3 an auxiliary one. Other than that it is fast & smooth and camera is great, features are simple but smart lol screen is incredible and that form wow it really is more comfortable in hand than the Note 4.

This is just fact as much as I really do like the Note 4.

But thanks guys, in previous reviews hands up I used to let the new device syndrome overtake and thus was biased. I have learned my lesson and hmm strangly in part with heated debates with Bbseatle lol

Thanks again :)

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: My real world G3 vs Note 4

Do you not find the different layout of screen navigation buttons confusing? This is one of the things I find a tad offputting, very minor admittedly, but something you'd be using all the time, so an important minor. Nothing wrong with the Sammy layout of course, but for me personally being used to Lumias, Nexus 5 and G3, I'm not sure I could easily adapt to two different layouts.

Posted via Android Central App

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Do you not find the different layout of screen navigation buttons confusing? This is one of the things I find a tad offputting, very minor admittedly, but something you'd be using all the time, so an important minor. Nothing wrong with the Sammy layout of course, but for me personally being used to Lumias, Nexus 5 and G3, I'm not sure I could easily adapt to two different layouts.

Yes I have been away from Samsung for a while and still find myself double tapping to wake and trying to use on screen Nav keys that erm don't exsist (although I am rooted and can use on screen keys) I choose not to as I'm adapting.

BBSeattle

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site

In a strange and roundabout Duncan kinda way of doing things I think that was a compliment.....LOL.
As we've learned, debate is good and does not always divide.

Thanks and yes I think MKBHD out of them all is the most articulate & like his reviews.

I may contemplate that idea though and thanks for your honesty.

I only had one issue with the G3 an auxiliary one. Other than that it is fast & smooth and camera is great, features are simple but smart lol screen is incredible and that form wow it really is more comfortable in hand than the Note 4.

This is just fact as much as I really do like the Note 4.

But thanks guys, in previous reviews hands up I used to let the new device syndrome overtake and thus was biased. I have learned my lesson and hmm strangly in part with heated debates with Bbseatle lol

Thanks again :)

honey_bee_33

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: Oi you leave that Note alone.

This is silly but I hold my note 4 in my hands while waching t.v...and if a commercial comes on, I quickly lunlock my phone and proceed to finish what I was doing. Commercials go off and I'm back to holding my phone while waching t.v.

girls love tech too

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site

This is silly but I hold my note 4 in my hands while waching t.v...and if a commercial comes on, I quickly lunlock my phone and proceed to finish what I was doing. Commercials go off and I'm back to holding my phone while waching t.v.

girls love tech too

Haha you love your Note 4 eh lol I'm not quite like that. Although I set the phone down during a programme and then adverts the phone is in hand and I'm doing some browsing and messing around :)

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site

The Note is an impressive device.i really wanted one.But for my hands, it's really too big, and too uncomfortable to hold and use. The G3 is simply much more comfortable, for me, to use.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site

Nice review Duncan! :)

I also like and appreciate the note 4. Have played with it and find that screen just absolutely gorgeous! But damn it, LG has ruined me with its slim form factor! If Samsung starts slimming down their note series, I'd give it a shot. Until then, LG will have my business.... Unless they mess up the G4/G5, lol!

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site

Nice review Duncan! :)

I also like and appreciate the note 4. Have played with it and find that screen just absolutely gorgeous! But damn it, LG has ruined me with its slim form factor! If Samsung starts slimming down their note series, I'd give it a shot. Until then, LG will have my business.... Unless they mess up the G4/G5, lol!

Thanks I don't write for compliments but to provide an unbiased opinion.

However it's much appreciated.

The G3 is by far the most comfortable large screen device out there. The note 4 is not unusable as well I'm using it as are millions of others.

But comfort of use boy is the LG good it really is :)

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site

In a strange and roundabout Duncan kinda way of doing things I think that was a compliment.....LOL.
As we've learned, debate is good and does not always divide.

Yeh I don't provide them often lol but it's for me surprisingly true lol

Debates are a great thing :)

anon(5503495)

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site

girls love tech too

How much do u weigh?

honey_bee_33

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

How much do u weigh?

I go back and forward from 125lbs to 133lbs. Never less than nor greater than. However I'm currently trying to add some muscle mass to my legs with my twice a week leg routine at the gym. Probably should cut down on cardio soon though.

girls love tech too

anon(5503495)

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site

I go back and forward from 125lbs to 133lbs. Never less than nor greater than. However I'm currently trying to add some muscle mass to my legs with my twice a week leg routine at the gym. Probably should cut down on cardio soon though.

girls love tech too

Nice!

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Is anyone successfully running a lower Dpi on their Note 4?

Woops wrong forum mods please delete :)

Last edited:

Ed Briggs

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Re: How much do you like the Note 4?

I don't know if I'm loving the note. I come from iPhone and this is not practical for the everyday Joe. I understand if you are into tech you will like this, but this has too many useless features built in that I found myself disabling many of it. With iPhone I was only ignoring three apps that I didn't care for. Over here I'm disabling at least 8 out of the box.

There's more annoying little things, but I will rather keep it to myself. I really want to love this phone but right now it's not happening. This is a reason I am thinking of picking up the Nexus 6.

If you want something more simple without bloatware, then the nexus 6 is probably for you. Stock android is a beautiful thing. Besides, if you need more, you can always install apps as needed.