Note 4 I just love it :-)

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Re: Happy Thanksgiving Noties :)

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone enjoys the time spent with loved ones.

To our men and women serving our country who cannot be with their family and friends, please know that I am thankful every day for your sacrifice. You are always in my thoughts and prayers.

Have a blessed day, everyone!

Posted via the Android Central App on my awesome Note 4

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Posted via the Android Central App from the beast A.K.A. Note 4.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you...Noties are special peeps too!! :)

BTW, I have been here through 74 Thanksgivings, so, believe you me, this Thanksgiving and the ones I hope I see in the future is and will be super special, I tell you that!! ;)

maxwell600

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: My real world G3 vs Note 4

This is proberly the best vs ive seen against the note 4 & g3 because your going on real world user experience. All the other reviewer's make out that the note 4 is 10x better than the g3 wich is really annoying as im a g3 user. Its the first time i havent swore at a note 4 vs g3 review lol

Posted via the Android Central App

Dude I can't stand online reviews. They review both sides and then its like, "well guys this one does things better but we like then both"

Its like damn, make a ******* decision. Its okay to say one is overall better ya know lol

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Re: My real world G3 vs Note 4

Could you put the G3 on top of the N4 so we can see the size diff? lol

Here you go as requested lol

The picture is a little bit misleading. Or perhaps it would be more accurate to say it doesn't reveal everything. While the G3 is almost as wide as the Note 4, the curved back and very thin edges make it feel quite a bit smaller than the Note. The G3 fits comfortably in my hand. The Note 4 not so much. Depending on how large your hands are this might not matter at all, or might matter a lot. I would definitely recommend handling each in a store before buying.

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Theme by namfat (XDA Developer)

Just thought I would share this ui theme by namfat for all you rooted & romed noties.

Attachments

• 1417232324736.jpg
    1417232324736.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 44
  • 1417232338481.jpg
    1417232338481.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 43

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Re: Samsung's Finest :)

It sure is going to be interesting to see how Samsung delivers on the S6 & Note 5. That said I couldn't be happier to have the Note 4.

It really is atleast for me "That Good".

Posted via the Android Central App
I have a feeling that the Note 5 is going to be a killer. I'm guessing that the screen size is going to increase and it is going to have a 64-bit CPU with 4GB of RAM. It may have a 4k screen. Hello Netflix and its UHD playback option! I'm already saving for one.

Nothing but Note! A little rim, some backboard, but mostly Note!

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: Samsung's Finest :)

I have a feeling that the Note 5 is going to be a killer. I'm guessing that the screen size is going to increase and it is going to have a 64-bit CPU with 4GB of RAM. It may have a 4k screen. Hello Netflix and its UHD playback option! I'm already saving for one.

Nothing but Note! A little rim, some backboard, but mostly Note!
I really hope the screen does not get any bigger.