Seriously!

My first phablet and I can do anything with it! Video is beautiful! Call quality is great! I have been away on course for almost a month now and the only Internet access I have is via this device. I have taken beautiful pictures with it, used it as GPS to find my way around. It's my news, entertainment, means of communication, my alarm clock. I watch anime series thanks to the external SD card. I have used the S pen while dealing with administration or when I don't want to mess up the screen with greasy prints. It seems that this phablet can do anything I throw at it and in lovely large screen bliss.

I am a female and it's not uncomfortable in the hand.

The new device love just hasn't wore off yet!
    ecs180, tlo07, TheDonJ77 and 11 others like this.
    11-30-2014 08:03 PM
    Glad your loving the power of the Note. It's not just an oversized phone, it's a powerhouse!
    11-30-2014 10:37 PM
    I love this also...

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-30-2014 10:56 PM
    Could not agree more. It is a powerful pocket computer and technological masterpiece, for sure. Love mine too!

12-01-2014 01:19 AM
    I'm right there with you!! I can't get over how awesome this phone truly is. How I ever used an iphone 4s is beyond me. I look other peoples phones and laugh to myself sometimes! lol Feels pretty awesome knowing you're the owner of the greatest phone available at this current moment in time!
    OceanView and anon(9144744) like this.
    12-01-2014 09:11 AM
    Yeah...absolutely amazing device! Best I ever had and couldn't live without it now.

Posted via the Next Big Thing, My Galaxy N4
    12-01-2014 09:13 AM
    Glad you're enjoying it. A lot of people can't get past the size, but it is pretty easy to get used to quickly. The Note 4 is pretty sweet.

MightyMike likes this.
    12-01-2014 09:14 AM
    Oddly enough, it almost seems too small but I wouldn't change the firm factor at all!

I wish I had more money, I would get a small Z3 compact for the occasional small device requirements and this for everyday use.
    12-01-2014 10:10 AM
    Oddly enough, it almost seems too small but I wouldn't change the firm factor at all!

I wish I had more money, I would get a small Z3 compact for the occasional small device requirements and this for everyday use.
    I was thinking the same thing...BIGGER. biggest phone I ever had. I had a small worry about it being to big, but after the first week...I want bigger!

12-01-2014 10:13 AM
    Love my Note 4 also it's a beast.

Posted from my Note 4 baby.
    12-01-2014 11:07 AM
    Glad you're enjoying it ! .
    12-01-2014 11:26 AM
    It sure is a fantastic device from Samsung but its no surprise as this is the Note line.

Seems as of now at least this is Samsung's headliner and one that gets the better attention and refinement.

There are many great features and the one that impresses a lot is battery life. Considering the resolution this Note holds up remarkably well.

Glad your enjoying the Note experience.

12-01-2014 01:10 PM
    In regards to using the alarm clock, do you set yours to vibrate and sound? If so does yours vibrate whenever it goes off? Cause mine doesnt vibrate for some reason. Just sounds then it talks then resumes ringing.

Posted via Android Central App
    12-01-2014 01:28 PM
    In regards to using the GPS, how reliable would you say it is? Suitable for a person who requires GPS on a daily basis to perform their job?
    12-01-2014 01:39 PM
    In regards to using the GPS, how reliable would you say it is? Suitable for a person who requires GPS on a daily basis to perform their job?
    GPS works like a champ!
    12-01-2014 01:49 PM
    Personally I leave GPS on all the time and find it to be very reliable... always. If it maps, weather or whatever, it is reliable.

12-01-2014 01:52 PM
    Sweet, thanks!
    MightyMike likes this.
    12-01-2014 01:57 PM
    In regards to using the alarm clock, do you set yours to vibrate and sound? If so does yours vibrate whenever it goes off? Cause mine doesnt vibrate for some reason. Just sounds then it talks then resumes ringing.

Posted via Android Central App
    I just have it set to music from Zedge. Don't need the vibrate.

I haven't had any issues with it. Just if you are going to use it daily, make sure your data can handle it.
    12-01-2014 03:51 PM
    I Just got my Note 4 about 8 hours ago. I haven't stopped messing with it.
    I think I am set up 100% now. Took a shot or two, pics look great. Screen is beautiful as well as the rest of the phone.
    I haven't had a samsung phone is a good while, seems like touchwiz is less touchwizy...maybe not...
    either way, It's an awesome device.
    12-02-2014 12:48 AM
    Seriously!

My first phablet and I can do anything with it! Video is beautiful! Call quality is great! I have been away on course for almost a month now and the only Internet access I have is via this device. I have taken beautiful pictures with it, used it as GPS to find my way around. It's my news, entertainment, means of communication, my alarm clock. I watch anime series thanks to the external SD card. I have used the S pen while dealing with administration or when I don't want to mess up the screen with greasy prints. It seems that this phablet can do anything I throw at it and in lovely large screen bliss.

I am a female and it's not uncomfortable in the hand.

The new device love just hasn't wore off yet!
    If you haven't already, headphones and a case.. IMO, headphones ups the enjoyment, and the case protects the beauty..
    12-02-2014 05:01 AM
    "greatest phone available at this current moment in time!"

Everyone is entitled to there opinion. Although I don't intend to knock a device but let me say this. A phone that you like is the best phone.
    dc52ltr likes this.
    12-02-2014 05:06 AM
    I really love the all the galaxy note, it help me keep my productivity while travellin
    12-02-2014 12:53 PM
    12-02-2014 04:04 PM
    If you haven't already, headphones and a case.. IMO, headphones ups the enjoyment, and the case protects the beauty..
    Oh yeah! I have a screen protector and two cases. One for aesthetics when I am on my home turf and one I can knock around when I know I will need solid protection!
    12-02-2014 05:11 PM
    I love this phone. I have had the 2 and the 3. Amazing with all it does. I love the size. I have small hands and it isn't a problem.

12-03-2014 12:14 AM