12-02-2014 06:02 PM
72 123
tools
    Weary? Sure .. But I still wouldn't hold one companies customer service against another -- They are separate companies. What good does not doing it do? You suffer with a phone .. that doesn't work .. and you paid them / locked yourself into them for X amount of time (or until you pay the phone off fully).

So doing nothing because of being scared doesn't help .. and anything they do incorrectly you can have fixed. Such as when leaving a carrier they have to prorate you for the days you didn't use .. They can't just charge you for unused days.
    Lol I am going to love that conversation with t-mobile if it ever happens lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    12-02-2014 12:16 PM
    Lol I am going to love that conversation with t-mobile if it ever happens lol

It is a legal issue .. they simply can't do it. If they try you write the BBB and it will be handled. Yes some companies may make you jump through loops but they still can't do things that aren't legal to do just because the rep messed up ....

So if you had these issues and simply didn't take it up with Verizon before hand ... You kind of shot yourself in the foot there then due to holding other companies customer service against Verizon. I hate Comcast customer service .... Love the actual service itself ... but when I have to call I dread it ... Since I know it is always a pain but I can still get things done when I have a legit reason / complaint. I also handle my parents AT&T U-Verse for them and I actually enjoy calling them .. It always gets handled fast and without issue. In fact the last guy that came to their house personally called me the next day just to follow up and ensure it was all good .... That is good customer service.... But if I instantly said U-Verse is as bad as Comcast without trying them ... My parents would still have stupid issues with their service and paying the same price .... Whereas I tried calling them and they got price breaks & things fixed.
    12-02-2014 12:21 PM
    It is a legal issue .. they simply can't do it. If they try you write the BBB and it will be handled. Yes some companies may make you jump through loops but they still can't do things that aren't legal to do just because the rep messed up ....

So if you had these issues and simply didn't take it up with Verizon before hand ... You kind of shot yourself in the foot there then due to holding other companies customer service against Verizon. I hate Comcast customer service .... Love the actual service itself ... but when I have to call I dread it ... Since I know it is always a pain but I can still get things done when I have a legit reason / complaint. I also handle my parents AT&T U-Verse for them and I actually enjoy calling them .. It always gets handled fast and without issue. In fact the last guy that came to their house personally called me the next day just to follow up and ensure it was all good .... That is good customer service.... But if I instantly said U-Verse is as bad as Comcast without trying them ... My parents would still have stupid issues with their service and paying the same price .... Whereas I tried calling them and they got price breaks & things fixed.
    T-mobile isn't part of the BBB actually lol.

12-02-2014 12:22 PM
    This was after the return period ? If so I'll mightt take a walk down there this week

If you bought it from Costco then you have 90 days return /exchange policy. Note that your contract is locked after 14 days but Costco will still provide new replacements up to 90 days. For someone who has more issues than normal, this is not a bad option, for the future.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    12-02-2014 12:29 PM
    Lol I have because it's my phone?? I am outside the return period and wasn't a big enough deal to go back to Bestbuy again
    Now I'm confused. Has the issue gotten worse since then? Has it stayed the same?

If it's gotten worse I would look at the apps you have installed. It might be one of them causing the problems.
    12-02-2014 12:31 PM
    Now I'm confused. Has the issue gotten worse since then? Has it stayed the same?

If it's gotten worse I would look at the apps you have installed. It might be one of them causing the problems.
    On a scale from 1-10 it went from a 5 to a 3

12-02-2014 12:32 PM
    If you bought it from Costco then you have 90 days return /exchange policy. Note that your contract is locked after 14 days but Costco will still provide new replacements up to 90 days. For someone who has more issues than normal, this is not a bad option, for the future.

Got it at bestbuy

12-02-2014 12:33 PM
    T-mobile isn't part of the BBB actually lol.

Regardless they cannot break the law and charge you for things you didn't use.. That is simply not how companies work .
    12-02-2014 12:34 PM
    Regardless they cannot break the law and charge you for things you didn't use.. That is simply not how companies work .
    Well right now they are refusing to give me a credit for the phone I don't own and paid toward it .

12-02-2014 12:35 PM
    Well right now they are refusing to give me a credit for the phone I don't own and paid toward it .

If you have not already done so, make sure to notify them in writing. That way you can go through small claims or arbitration. And usually, over a small amount, carriers will settle before you actually have to go to court, since their lawyer costs would be more than the amount which you are disputing.

"
    15. * Your Right to Dispute Charges. Unless otherwise provided by law, you agree to notify us of any dispute regarding your bill or Charges to your account within 60 days (20 days for Puerto Rico customers) after the date you first receive the disputed bill or Charge. If you do not notify us of your dispute in writing within this time period, you may not pursue a claim in arbitration or in court. "

12-02-2014 12:47 PM
    If you have not already done so, make sure to notify them in writing. That way you can go through small claims or arbitration. And usually, over a small amount, carriers will settle before you actually have to go to court, since their lawyer costs would be more than the amount which you are disputing.

"
    15. * Your Right to Dispute Charges. Unless otherwise provided by law, you agree to notify us of any dispute regarding your bill or Charges to your account within 60 days (20 days for Puerto Rico customers) after the date you first receive the disputed bill or Charge. If you do not notify us of your dispute in writing within this time period, you may not pursue a claim in arbitration or in court. "

Oh I am going to do that but going to wait until these tomorrow if they take off my phone

12-02-2014 12:49 PM
    Also don't be afraid of arbitration. You won't lose any money. TMobile will pay all fees. Worse case you don't win, you are not out anything.... Assuming that the claim is under $75,000.

" Upon filing of the arbitration demand, we will pay all filing, administration and arbitrator fees for claims that total less than $75,000."

12-02-2014 12:53 PM
    I have no issues with my Verizon N4. I'm also running an unlocked Tmobile Nexus 6 on Verizon, and it works perfectly as well.

I honestly don't see the lag issues peyote are complaining about. My N4 is attached to my Gear S syncing all day. No issues or slow downs.

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-02-2014 12:57 PM
    I have a headache now.
    12-02-2014 01:00 PM

"

Also you can try emailing John Legere (john.legere@t-mobile.com) and see what happens. I wrote an email after he told me to when I tweeted him .. I explained my case .. And he had people from his CEO office call and work with me to resolve the issue when I had the international charges .
    12-02-2014 01:04 PM
    On a scale from 1-10 it went from a 5 to a 3

I'm not sure I would have kept it at a 5, but if it did get worse I would start looking at apps. The OS itself (even with TouchWiz) doesn't usually get gummed up that bad over time to make a performance issue 20% worse.
    12-02-2014 02:21 PM
    I'm not sure I would have kept it at a 5, but if it did get worse I would start looking at apps. The OS itself (even with TouchWiz) doesn't usually get gummed up that bad over time to make a performance issue 20% worse.
    1 as great and 10 as the worse I should of put that there lol

12-02-2014 02:25 PM
    1 as great and 10 as the worse I should of put that there lol

Oh so it actually got better. Does "great" mean absolutely no performance problems, and "worse" means apps crash and there is at no time a smooth experience? I'm just trying to understand the scale to get a scope of the problem you're having.
    12-02-2014 03:07 PM
    Oh so it actually got better. Does "great" mean absolutely no performance problems, and "worse" means apps crash and there is at no time a smooth experience? I'm just trying to understand the scale to get a scope of the problem you're having.
    Basically in a nutshell

12-02-2014 03:15 PM
    No kidding! If he actually laughs out loud every time he types lol then he has problems a lot worse than those with his phone. The Note 4 has a 9.3 rating on PhoneArena.com There are few that high and I only saw a couple higher. Didn't care enough to take it back to BB (a quote from below) but cared enough to spend all this energy getting earnest answers from people trying to solve his problem. When someone displays such ignorance of basic math and denial of the explanations it makes me think we are probably dealing with an RTFM situation. lol lol lol...

I have a headache now.
    12-02-2014 05:00 PM
    No kidding! If he actually laughs out loud every time he types lol then he has problems a lot worse than those with his phone. The Note 4 has a 9.3 rating on PhoneArena.com There are few that high and I only saw a couple higher. Didn't care enough to take it back to BB (a quote from below) but cared enough to spend all this energy getting earnest answers from people trying to solve his problem. When someone displays such ignorance of basic math and denial of the explanations it makes me think we are probably dealing with an RTFM situation. lol lol lol...
    Ignorance? I just love resetting phones all day..... Either it's an defect or Verizon related issue and I don't think it's a defect with the software....

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    12-02-2014 05:13 PM
    Amazing. You win. Go to Verizon. Why did you post anything if you KNOW it is a Verizon issue? Sheesh.

Ignorance? I just love resetting phones all day..... Either it's an defect or Verizon related issue and I don't think it's a defect with the software....

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    12-02-2014 06:02 PM
72 123