Hi guys, I am a long time Android user and will never use anything else especially iPhones since Apple has decided to push their mistake of objective-C on its developers. Anyway in all seriousness I just got the Note 4 and couldn't be more impressed with it!

Only issue I just discovered was that Microsoft Office Mobile (which I have not used before) is apparently not compatible. I require to sometimes download an excel file and then create labels using mail merge in word. Was hoping there is a way to get a Microsoft office mobile version that will run on the note 4 of if there is a different application that can perform mail merging, would also love for the application(s) i use to be multi-window friendly as I will need the labels open once created alongside a browser.

Any recommendations or help would be awesome!
    12-01-2014 06:37 PM
    Hi guys, I am a long time Android user and will never use anything else especially iPhones since Apple has decided to push their mistake of objective-C on its developers. Anyway in all seriousness I just got the Note 4 and couldn't be more impressed with it!

Only issue I just discovered was that Microsoft Office Mobile (which I have not used before) is apparently not compatible. I require to sometimes download an excel file and then create labels using mail merge in word. Was hoping there is a way to get a Microsoft office mobile version that will run on the note 4 of if there is a different application that can perform mail merging, would also love for the application(s) i use to be multi-window friendly as I will need the labels open once created alongside a browser.

Any recommendations or help would be awesome!
    Mail Merge
    Appestry - January 9, 2014

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...il_merge&hl=en
    12-01-2014 06:57 PM
    Doesn't appear to be multi-window friendly or generate labels in a doc or docx format. Would love ot hear from someone about getting Microsoft Office Mobile working or using a different suite that can generate labels and is multi-window friendly.
    12-01-2014 07:08 PM