I noticed that my volume rocker is very loose. It still works but it's a little annoying because my mom has a note 4 also and hers is pretty stiff. Does anyone else have this problem and did you exchange for another phone or just leave it be?
    12-02-2014 02:56 AM
    someone did post about this a while back... unfortunately, I do not remember the member's name. sorry! keep looking.
    12-02-2014 03:54 AM
    I noticed that my volume rocker is very loose. It still works but it's a little annoying because my mom has a note 4 also and hers is pretty stiff. Does anyone else have this problem and did you exchange for another phone or just leave it be?
    Is the one with the loose rocker carried in a case? If so, are the rocker buttons exposed or covered?

I always keep my Note 4 and pass Note 3 in a case. Some cases cover the phone, but leave the rocker buttons exposed. I don't used those kind of cases. IMO, too much chance of the rocker buttons getting damage.

If the one with the loose button is naked, and/or in a case that exposes the rocker buttons, that could be the cause of the looseness.. just saying could be.
    12-02-2014 05:37 AM
    Is the one with the loose rocker carried in a case? If so, are the rocker buttons exposed or covered?

I always keep my Note 4 and pass Note 3 in a case. Some cases cover the phone, but leave the rocker buttons exposed. I don't used those kind of cases. IMO, too much chance of the rocker buttons getting damage.

If the one with the loose button is naked, and/or in a case that exposes the rocker buttons, that could be the cause of the looseness.. just saying could be.
    No I don't have a case on at the moment. It just loose bare naked. I'm guessing no one else has this issue
    12-03-2014 12:51 AM
    I have this issue with the rocker button but Im just gonna deal with it. Phone is new and does not have a case at the moment. I ordered an Incipio Dual Pro which is on its way and will cover the buttons.
    12-03-2014 10:06 AM
    No I don't have a case on at the moment. It just loose bare naked. I'm guessing no one else has this issue
    That is what I was referring to. Not saying it is the case but when the the buttons are exposed there is that chance they can get damaged. My advice would be if you are still in your return window, return it for another one. A lot of things can happen to an uncased phone. Just my opinion.
    12-03-2014 10:24 AM