Note 4 screen wakes after I shut it off...

bigs0306

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
I must say after using the iPhone since the first generation, I finally made the jump to Android. After 1 week of using the OS, I absolutely do NOT regret switching. Need a little help though...

I notice after hitting the sleep/wake button to turn the screen off, suddenly the screen will turn back on. When it does this I also notice my little ATT logo pop up and turn off in the upper left hand corner. Any ideas what this could be? Thanks in advance for you help.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Have you disabled air wake up?

Settings - accessibility - dexterity and interaction

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Android D

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
I must say after using the iPhone since the first generation, I finally made the jump to Android. After 1 week of using the OS, I absolutely do NOT regret switching. Need a little help though...

I notice after hitting the sleep/wake button to turn the screen off, suddenly the screen will turn back on. When it does this I also notice my little ATT logo pop up and turn off in the upper left hand corner. Any ideas what this could be? Thanks in advance for you help.

Is it possible you can post a screen shot perhaps?

you tried rebooting your phone?

bigs0306

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
I have not tried rebooting. I don't know if a screen shot would work since it happens randomly. Will report back.

Posted via the Android Central App