AT&T Update to NK3 hitting now.

MightyMike

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
So I started the update as soon as I got home from work. It continued to download all the way to 130%. The version is still the same and now it tells me I have to wait to check again. Any ideas?

Posted via the Android Central App

Set ur date ahead a day on ur phone. Worked for me.

Posted via the Next Big Thing, My Galaxy N4

M3Stang

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
Why do some people have to change their time? Worked the first time for me. Unless somehow time zones come into play.

MightyMike

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Why do some people have to change their time? Worked the first time for me. Unless somehow time zones come into play.

If the instal fails you have to wait 24 hours to try again. Change the time on phone up a day and retry.

M3Stang

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
If the instal fails you have to wait 24 hours to try again. Change the time on phone up a day and retry.

Ah makes sense. I'm assuming mine worked ok. I was worried about my battery dying since there wasn't much charge left. I walked away from the phone during the update and I came back and the baseband has NK3 at the end of it so I'm assuming the update applied successfully.

MightyMike

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Ah makes sense. I'm assuming mine worked ok. I was worried about my battery dying since there wasn't much charge left. I walked away from the phone during the update and I came back and the baseband has NK3 at the end of it so I'm assuming the update applied successfully.

Yep...sounds like it.

theravindra

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
In India on Vodafone

Just got a 166MB update

Is this the same thing being discussed here?

If yes, what's new in this update?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-12-03-16-49-31.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-12-03-16-49-31.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 183

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
Can't find anything mentioning this helping batty life? ? Animations seen different to me. What is HD voice? Do you have to turn it on? Damn I sound like a little kid with all the questions.

mhettrich

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Downloaded last night. I don't see any real difference. Maybe they've implemented the battery life changes that the international notes have gotten. From what I can tell I think any speed increase is a just a placebo.

kgbkny

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm curious to know whether or not AT&T decided to include that abomination known as DT Ignite in this update.

MightyMike

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
I'm curious to know whether or not AT&T decided to include that abomination known as DT Ignite in this update.

I've seen in other threads where the smart folks are telling us "other"folks (lol) to disable that. But I think that was a verizon thread and Not ATT.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463