08-13-2015 10:56 PM
30 12
tools
    Yes still using same equipment, same wall plug..will try to remove battery thanks for the input
    If you are still having issues and are within your 14 day return window, take it back to the carrier you purchased from for an exchange. If that is not an option, try contacting Samsung.

I'm sorry you're having problems. The Note 4 really is a great device. You may just be one of the unlucky ones. I hope you don't give up on the Note 4 though.

Posted via the Android Central App on my bodaciously awesome Note 4!
    02-12-2015 07:30 PM
    I am also having problems with my note 4 with the fast charge.. my phone will barely charge the battery to 70 percent overnight with the phone off...

had it 2 weeks now called sprint went to sprint store i got it from they said they fixed it came home plugged in charged for 2 hours went from 40 percent to 53 percent called sprint they told me they will go through my warranty haaaa gave them a piece of my mind ..

got transferred to samsung to get it warrantied out.. its 2 weeks old cant they jusr freaking exchange the damn thing for a new one hungup on samsung they want me to send them my phone and be without it for 2 weeks while they diag and fix..

go to another sprint store they checked it out and said the charging port is bad and will order me another one ... such a pain in my **** today talked to sprint 5 times and went to 3 stores phone is 2 weeks old

and i believe my gf who got the same phone same day as mine her phone is taking 5 hours to fully charge i think hers is taking a dump too
    03-17-2015 04:47 AM
    I am also having problems with my note 4 with the fast charge.. my phone will barely charge the battery to 70 percent overnight with the phone off...

had it 2 weeks now called sprint went to sprint store i got it from they said they fixed it came home plugged in charged for 2 hours went from 40 percent to 53 percent called sprint they told me they will go through my warranty haaaa gave them a piece of my mind ..

got transferred to samsung to get it warrantied out.. its 2 weeks old cant they jusr freaking exchange the damn thing for a new one hungup on samsung they want me to send them my phone and be without it for 2 weeks while they diag and fix..

go to another sprint store they checked it out and said the charging port is bad and will order me another one ... such a pain in my **** today talked to sprint 5 times and went to 3 stores phone is 2 weeks old

and i believe my gf who got the same phone same day as mine her phone is taking 5 hours to fully charge i think hers is taking a dump too
    Are you using the stock charger that came with the phone? If so try both yours and your gf. Both phones having the same defect is pretty rare especially since this isn't really a big problem for the note 4.

In the future consider buying from Costco wireless. I have gotten a few new phone exchanges for defective phones within Costco's 90 day exchange policy

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4
    03-17-2015 10:07 AM
    I actually tested and timed mine as I was curious.

From 2% to 100%, it took me around 1 hour and 20 minutes. However, the first 30 minutes really charged 50% but then it somehow slowed down.
    For me its 1hour and 10mins and its longer after 60% because thats the part where the battery is longer n lasts longer, wen its lower than 50% the battery drains faster its not as big
    08-13-2015 04:18 PM
    ^Yep, about 1.10 for me also. No need to charge my phone overnight anymore, because it's so damn fast.
    08-13-2015 10:56 PM
30 12