12-22-2014 01:58 AM
64 123
tools
    None unless I'm on the golf course then I just have on this slim case from Samsung.

Posted from my Note 4 baby.
    12-06-2014 06:13 PM
    I love my tech 21 case, and it will be on my phone 90% of the time... but I just ordered a second (generic) leather flip wallet case with a wrist strap for nights when we go out to the bar. much easier to have everything in one tidy space.
    12-06-2014 06:47 PM
    Right now I have a Verus Thor Case on, and I also have a Speck case on the way. Haven't ever used the Speck before, but I've heard all positives about them, well see!

Posted From MY Next Big Thing!!
    sydneycooper1979 likes this.
    12-06-2014 08:58 PM
    Right now I have a Verus Thor Case on, and I also have a Speck case on the way. Haven't ever used the Speck before, but I've heard all positives about them, well see!

Posted From MY Next Big Thing!!
    Had the Speck grip on my Note 3, awesome case. I actually just ordered it last night because I saw it on sale on Amazon prime.

Currently I'm either naked with a spigen screen protector backed up by insurance or using the spigen slim armor. Tomorrow comes the Speck and I couldn't be more excited for it. Not the sexiest looking case, but the grip is the best around and the protection is good.
    12-07-2014 08:37 AM
    Spigen slim armor here. Not that bulky, and no issues like some have reported with another Spigen case. Eventually, I'll probably lose the case, as I like a slim, naked phone. No screen protector. Gave up using those, and my screen always looks nice.

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-07-2014 09:10 AM
    I use an OtterBox Defender case and a PureTek HD Impact screen protector.

Rugged Galaxy Note 4 Case | OtterBox

PureGear - PureTek Roll-On Screen Shield Kit

Both of which were actually cheaper at the Sprint store than online when I picked up my phone. I'm extremely happy with the screen protectors "self-healing" feature so far, and it doesn't interfere with the pens functions at all. Have a similar screen protector on my Surface Pro, which gave me insight into how this one would work before I bought it.
    12-07-2014 10:20 AM
    I rock the Urban Armor gear rust Case with a tech armor ballistic glass screen protector.

Posted via Android Central App
    12-07-2014 06:09 PM
    Just received my speck candyshell grip case and it is awesome! Slim, tight and super grippy!
    12-08-2014 04:01 PM
    Trojan magnum XXL.

JK. I am using a cheap soft rubber TPU and it does fine.
    Especially for $1.

John 3:16
    12-08-2014 07:48 PM
    I find the Otterbox Commuter good but not very grippy. It makes texting a two handed job which I don't like. I now have the Samsung bumper case on. Nice combination of grip and protection, and a screen cover. I also have a Spigen Neo Hybrid which I don't like. I have a Casemate Pop Case on the way. I'm hoping that's the end of it. You guys talking about Tech21 is making me think now though!

I really like mine. You should try the Tech 21 case. You won't be sorry. It is the only case that I haven't found a weakness with. I have had a lot of cases and none have pleased me like this one.

Note in my house!
    12-08-2014 09:06 PM
    What kind of protection do you use... That makes me giggles am awed no one uses a condom here guys and gals play safe.

Seriously though, I ordered the inductive s cover and it should be arriving soon.. Used the Spigen neo hybrid and got some little scratches after a few days, so I threw that away...

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    12-08-2014 10:56 PM
    No case, no screen protector. I live my life dangerously apparently. I just love the phone how it is. I do have a USB case for the rare instance when I know I will be in an environment more hazardous to my phone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    12-08-2014 11:56 PM
    I ordered the spigen neo hybrid case.. It's a pretty thin case... Don't like the extra bulk on the phone
    12-09-2014 06:21 AM
    I went as minimal as possible. The Ringke slim case and Samsung screen protector is about as slim as I could find.
    12-09-2014 07:21 AM
    What kind of protection do you use... That makes me giggles am awed no one uses a condom here guys and gals play safe.

Seriously though, I ordered the inductive s cover and it should be arriving soon.. Used the Spigen neo hybrid and got some little scratches after a few days, so I threw that away...

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    Someone said a Trojan XXL, lol.
    12-09-2014 10:20 AM
    Using a Speck Candyshell Grip on my Note 4. I'm really liking the grip and handling of the Speck. No screen protector. I hate screen protectors.
    12-09-2014 05:01 PM
    Out and a bout/Daily useage, The Ringke Fusion case + a glass screen protector with a halo Annoying but bearable, after three weeks no dust has gathered within and doubt it will. If Im working at warehouse/building environment I usually slip on my Neo Hybrid + Dust caps on the charge and earphone port that I got off ebay. Seems like over kill but the dust clumps Id pull out of my S3 where shocking after working in certain environments after a few days!

I really would also like a glass camera lens protector, But havent seen any avaiable for sale as of yet.
    12-09-2014 05:15 PM
    For the first time ever I am going to with NOTHING, not even a screen protector.
    Since the phone was so damn expensive and if I destroyed or lost it it would cost a fortune to replace I bought the $99 Insurance from Costco.
    I figure if I ruin it I will just get it replaced instead of spending about $50 or more on a case and screen protector I just spent $100 on insurance and just enjoy the phone in its nice skinny state instead of some monstrosity that I cant even fit in my pocket.

I am really careful with my phones anyway.
    12-10-2014 08:43 AM
    i went with UAG case and tempered glass
    12-10-2014 09:16 AM
    Otter box defender

12-11-2014 04:40 PM
    I use a clear Rinke Shock Fusion case and (haloed) tempered glass protector. I use a Caseen wallet cover when I wanna go without a purse. It holds my phone 2 cards and license.

SGN4 :-D
    12-11-2014 05:14 PM
    Tech21 case and Screen protector

12-11-2014 10:20 PM
    Soon it will be uag case and tech21 tempered glass

12-15-2014 08:31 AM
    Used the Verus Thor for a bit but now I am rolling naked!! Phone feels so much better in the hand
    12-15-2014 09:11 AM
    Had the spigen slim armor... found it was too slippery and added a little extra bulk to it.... I had a note 2 before my note 4 with a seidio surface case w/kickstand. It protected my note 2 well, it still looks brand new after 2 years. Not even a scratch. I switched to the seidio surface case for the note 4 and I like it so much better then the spiegen. It has that soft feel that helps me grip the phone. It adds minimal bulk so it fits better in my hand.

I highly recommend this case.
    12-15-2014 08:42 PM
64 123