04-06-2017 10:29 AM
233 ... 56789 ...
tools
    Zero Lemon battery is pretty good. I'm on my 4th day now with the last charge. It will last at least 5 days with moderate use. I ran a full movie on the last charge when the phone read 1% and stayed on 1%. Ray
    02-17-2015 09:14 AM
    Having a similar problem with phone's battery life. I bought my phone in November, a full charge would last me up to two days with moderate/heavy use. Within the last couple of days, maybe a full week now, my phone's battery is down to nothing by 3pm after I just pulled it off of the charger at 100% at 7am. Read many of the previous posts on this thread and others so I could try and fix the problem myself. I've done SEVERAL of the suggestions: cleared cache in the settings and by turning off phone, holding power/home/volume up, etc., taken out SD card, formatted the SD card (which I bought brand new just for this phone) using the phone and not the PC, deleted all .pdf files on phone, charged to over 90%, turned off syncing files to any cloud storage, restarted after everything I tried. That stupid Index Service is still eating my batteries at around 50% usage. I don't understand why it would be my SD card anyhow, as I put it in immediately and didn't have a problem until now. There wasn't any new files added or downloaded recently- plus I deleted everything but the photos on my phone's internal memory. I don't really want to have to do a system reboot- any other suggestions?
    02-17-2015 05:24 PM
    You mention your SD card. What is the card and how old is it?
    02-21-2015 10:00 PM
    Maybe I'm doing to much but my battery life sucks i thought this was suppose to be the best battery am I doing too much? This is my first andriod phone since the evo so i need help
    02-24-2015 07:15 AM
    Hi all - fairly new Note 4 user here. I was noticing very mediocre battery life and did some digging. I noticed last night HD Widgets was using 13% of my battery life (same % as SOT). Rather than mess around with trying to tweak all of the HD Widget settings, I deleted the app and am sticking with the stock weather/clock widget. Today the battery life is much better. Anyone else have similar experiences with HD Widgets?
    02-25-2015 03:20 PM
    Hi all - fairly new Note 4 user here. I was noticing very mediocre battery life and did some digging. I noticed last night HD Widgets was using 13% of my battery life (same % as SOT). Rather than mess around with trying to tweak all of the HD Widget settings, I deleted the app and am sticking with the stock weather/clock widget. Today the battery life is much better. Anyone else have similar experiences with HD Widgets?
    Yes. Even though I had purchased the app I ended up deleting it because of the battery usage.
    kcguy76 likes this.
    02-26-2015 09:02 AM
    Yes. Even though I had purchased the app I ended up deleting it because of the battery usage.
    Right-on. Thanks, Sparks! I deleted it as well and it's making a huge difference. Also noticed my Google Play Services usage is way down too, which is overall giving me an easy 4 hours SOT.

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-27-2015 03:15 PM
    is it normal that I recover some percentage of battery after turning off my note 4, remove then replace the battery and turning on the phone ?

example :

100% fully charged
    using the phone until 90%
    turning off the phone and after removing the battery and turning on the phone , i have 95%
    02-28-2015 11:45 AM
    I just bought my Note 4 last month and here I come with battery problem.Galaxy Note 4: Battery Life Concerns Check Here First-screenshot_2015-03-01-15-51-40.jpgGalaxy Note 4: Battery Life Concerns Check Here First-screenshot_2015-03-01-15-52-04.jpgGalaxy Note 4: Battery Life Concerns Check Here First-screenshot_2015-03-01-15-52-16.jpgGalaxy Note 4: Battery Life Concerns Check Here First-screenshot_2015-03-01-15-52-23.jpgGalaxy Note 4: Battery Life Concerns Check Here First-screenshot_2015-03-01-15-52-29.jpg

Please note that the screenshot is showing that My Wifi was ON for more than 20 hours. But Actually I turned it on only for 3 hours max
    Please help find out why my phone's battery is draining too fast

Thanks
    03-01-2015 08:21 AM
    i love my battery I also use dr battery and turn off few functions on my phone at night like turning off wifi, bluetooth, sync etc.. I find it helps a lot and I have enough for the next day. You can schedule it which is a cool thing I have mine set for everyday starting at 11m

Galaxy Note 4: Battery Life Concerns Check Here First-screenshot_2015-03-08-01-12-56.jpg
    03-09-2015 09:08 AM
    With the help of all the tips here, on my new Note 4 getting fair bat life, I disabled Lookout services, Samsung account sync services, turned off Wi-Fi scanning, and kept WORDWF, lol. I was draining fairly fast before. Honestly, in my case, I feel like Lookout was the culprit. That's just me though. Time will tell. Thanks. Oh, I also ordered a new 64bg sd from Samsung for 39 bucks.
    onsoku likes this.
    03-24-2015 02:19 PM
    With the help of all the tips here, on my new Note 4 getting fair bat life, I disabled Lookout services, Samsung account sync services, turned off Wi-Fi scanning,...
    Can you do a quick run down summary on how to do all these please?
    03-28-2015 12:57 AM
    What does Samsung account sync services do?
    03-31-2015 12:57 PM
    What does Samsung account sync services do?
    Samsung data sync backs up and restores if you want it to, but only certain data and settings on the phone.
    mak916 likes this.
    04-01-2015 01:37 AM
    04-07-2015 12:10 AM
    Guys, most of your problem usually is either

A) Google Services - Just disable it and update stuff before or after work. (Same for samsung services)
    B) Using Brightness on HIGH, just do it manually to save up battery or make it to automatic not always high
    C) Bluetooth - Disable when not pairing devices or when you not moving (If you working at a desk turn of bluetooth from android wear)
    D) Apps...Apps.. Certain apps like task killer and cleaning apps, actually end a process and this actually makes it each time you open a app waste more battery

Oh and for Wi-Fi just disable when you get out of home/office cuz finding new Wi Fi spots all the time CONSUMES A lot of battery and sometimes doesnt appear on the list.
    geekaren likes this.
    04-17-2015 09:29 AM
    Hi,
    I have trouble with my charging time. It takes 7 hours to get fully charged normally and without enabling fast charging mode. I have been charging with OEM. Should I be concerned?

04-27-2015 03:58 AM
    Galaxy note 4 Battery stopped charging altogether, then fixed itself.
    3 months old
    With no warning refused to charge from any charger - car, Samsung fast charger, qi charge pad etc
    Warning message to use Samsung official charger
    Tried rebooting, take out battery etc. Eventually no battery left
    Then while on (separate) phone to Samsung tried one more time and note started charging again!
    Anyone else struck this?
    Likely to happen again?
    Preventative measures?
    Otherwise very happy note 4 customer

05-02-2015 02:34 PM
    My battery life is good but I need to figure out why my phone wakes up so much with the screen off

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk
    05-02-2015 04:49 PM
    Just checked Accounts and found LinkedIn, Twitter, and OneDrive syncing. Maybe in my haste to set up and get back to studying for my final last Thursday, I didn't do my due diligence to ensure that I shut off all the background syncing. I'll be monitoring the screen off wakes going forward to see if that helps!! Did leave OneDrive on but checked the box to only have it sync photos when plugged in and on WiFi
    05-04-2015 08:08 PM
    'One' of the reasons we buy the Note 4 is for the battery stealth. I agree with Your point about having an Otterbox case on your phone would make it ridiculous to be trying to swap out batteries! Even though I don't have a case on my phone, I still would find it inconvenient to swap batteries. I think if you do truly need to get additional battery power on the run, One of the portable stick type would be a good option for an Otterbox cased phone.... Connect through charging port. I carry one in my purse for those just in case times.

In my case, first week with my phone of horrible battery drain; finding I had a bad SD card playing havoc.... My battery now lasts ALL Day and MORE!
    05-24-2015 10:45 PM
    Hey guys,

I'm having a battery issue with my Note 4. I'm half way thorough the day and my main battery consuming is Android OS.

This is weird because, ever since I used Android it was always the screen on top.. Anyhow see it below... (I dont have any cleaning bloat apps or bluetooth on or even location.. I do all the saving battery methods)

I assume it's because where i work on the 15th floor, I have bad mobile connection for some reason with my Note 4.

Anyhow I use my Note with brightness on 0 (got use to it and saves battery) so I dont know what to do...

I even use Greenify hibernation.

PS : Think I found the issue.. The 4G connection here is horrible therefore my phone is struggling to find network...

Galaxy Note 4: Battery Life Concerns Check Here First-screenshot_2015-05-25-15-53-48.jpg
    Galaxy Note 4: Battery Life Concerns Check Here First-screenshot_2015-05-25-16-03-44.jpg
    05-25-2015 10:59 AM
    That and something is keeping awake what appears to be 100% of the time. If your network connection isn't good and you're not going to use it, I'd suggest putting it in airplane mode if conserving power is the primary concern
    05-25-2015 12:04 PM
    That bad mobile signal could be waking the phone too.

A bad signal will burn through a battery quickly.
    05-26-2015 03:16 PM
    SD card question; can the age/use really effect the battery use on the phone?
    I had an OLD, not sure how...couple of years old I guess..Micro SD 16 G in my old S4. It has a 4 with a circle around it.
    I just got my Note 4 2 days ago and that SD card was transferred to the Note 4.
    And although the battery is much better than the S4 life, it's not stellar like my coworkers Note 4 that she's had since it came out. She's at 93%, off charge at 530 and I'm at 72% off charge at 430. It's 1200 lunch now.
    Appears to be about same use, but I had mine in ultra power saving mode part of that time, about 2 hours. Hers is running wide open, GPS on, bright screen and as I said it's nearly a year old.
    But she has a NEW 32 GB card. (new when they bought it).
    Can my old SD card make that big of a difference? Her capacity is twice mine as well.
    Just wondering if I need to get a new card and copy all those files over...would it make that big of a difference in battery life.
    Thanks.
    06-04-2015 01:37 PM
233 ... 56789 ...