Comics on Note 4

Brandwin

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
A few questions regarding comics - What is the best comic reader app and the best place to get comics?

What comics would you all recommend? The Walking Dead is the only comic I really have read. I am going to go and read The Preacher, which I heard great things about. I like things similar to those.

Also is there a good place to get books?

Thanks!

cpaight

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I use Comic Rack on Nexus 7 and like it well enough....haven't tried many others.

Preacher is amazing and was the second series I read after Walking Dead. Locke & Key has been interesting and classics like the Watchmen or some of the Dark Knight books.

Brandwin

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
I use Comic Rack on Nexus 7 and like it well enough....haven't tried many others.

Preacher is amazing and was the second series I read after Walking Dead. Locke & Key has been interesting and classics like the Watchmen or some of the Dark Knight books.
Where do you buy the comics or get them from? I downloaded Comic Racks, but I didn't see a place to purchase them. Thanks!

cpaight

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Amazon, Comixology.com, publishers like Dark Horse and Marvel, etc all have digital stores....Marvel even has their own comics app. You can also find lots as torrents if you're into that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37