any very similar shape earpods with remote control for note 4???!!

Prince1984

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
are there any very similare shape with fully functoin remote control for the note ??$
i mean i love me apple earpods but that sucks that the remote control does not full function with the android and note 4... volume never works..
any idea what can i do to make it work or what can i buy to make it work??!

i just really love this earphones shape...

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
In the US? Go to Best Buy. Ask for the Samsung Experience desk. Ask them. They can show you which ones will work, and you can get an instant refund if they were wrong (and let them know, so no one else will embarrass them).

ksace

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Amazon has a pair very similar to Apple's with a mike and remote that I have been very pleased with. They have a tangle free cord and and magnets on the back of the ear buds that are very convenient to hold them together when not in use. I believe they are part of the Amazon Basics line.

Posted via Android Central App

Inquisitive1

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
I use Bluetooth headphones because I had two LG G2 phones that the headphone jack stopped working because I didn't use lg headphones. I am in love with the Bluetooth headphones, I paid 29.99

Posted via the Android Central App

scallawag

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I use Bluetooth headphones because I had two LG G2 phones that the headphone jack stopped working because I didn't use lg headphones. I am in love with the Bluetooth headphones, I paid 29.99

Posted via the Android Central App
I do also but thats not what the OP asked about. I use LG Electronics Tone+ HBS-730s and they work perfect with all the Android phones I have had. Never use wired headsets anymore since trying the LG Tones.

boogas8

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I do also but thats not what the OP asked about. I use LG Electronics Tone+ HBS-730s and they work perfect with all the Android phones I have had. Never use wired headsets anymore since trying the LG Tones.

LG Tones are the way to go.

Sent using my iPhone 6 Plus via the Uncarrier

thelastred

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
are there any very similare shape with fully functoin remote control for the note ??$
i mean i love me apple earpods but that sucks that the remote control does not full function with the android and note 4... volume never works..
any idea what can i do to make it work or what can i buy to make it work??!

i just really love this earphones shape...

Yes Amazon

Degauss
Pocket 3-button Headset (Android/Windows)(Like EarPods)

Amazon Premium Headphones
EarPods for android

Prince1984

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
it's a bit expensive... for just an amazon earphones... i found sony earbuds with the same price....

and i can't find this earbuds of amazon in the europe amazon site... (living in Europe )
any idea where i can find it?
maybe ebay?

DubbyDec

Dec 30, 2015
Visit site
I saw this and I've never spent so much just for a pair of earphones, but I wear them all of the time and this seems like the perfect replacement for the Earpods I've been using for years. I hope this is just as durable for the price. I payed £27 (thanks for the discount code btw :D)