12-08-2014 04:20 AM
59 123
tools
    I see what the original post is referring to. There are definitely slowdowns on my Note Edge. Still love my phone. I just wish it didn't happen when I was trying to show my phone off at work in front of a bunch of iPhone users.

Sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note Edge on AT&T
    jerseygirl likes this.
    12-07-2014 03:30 AM
    I see what the original post is referring to. There are definitely slowdowns on my Note Edge. Still love my phone. I just wish it didn't happen when I was trying to show my phone off at work in front of a bunch of iPhone users.

Just curious, did the S-pen have issues or was it the camera?
    Or was it the extra sd card storage that the phone has installed? Maybe your widgets were acting up.???

I play the phone game with my coworkers and it's always the same thing with one group .... Social media, camera, texting, email & finally making a phone call....

The other crowd it's a different set of features.... S-pen, calendar, cloud based storage apps, locating and accessing files, notating pdf's, looking at spreadsheets.....

Just curious to see what worked and what failed for you in your demonstration?
    12-07-2014 05:21 AM

If you are experiencing any kind of lag try this. I do not have any kind of lag at all.

Galaxy Note 3 Lag Fix Make It A Lot FASTER!:

Sent from my GNote4 using Tapatalk!
    plumcrazy and MightyMike like this.
    12-07-2014 07:12 AM
    Just curious, did the S-pen have issues or was it the camera?
    Or was it the extra sd card storage that the phone has installed? Maybe your widgets were acting up.???

I play the phone game with my coworkers and it's always the same thing with one group .... Social media, camera, texting, email & finally making a phone call....

The other crowd it's a different set of features.... S-pen, calendar, cloud based storage apps, locating and accessing files, notating pdf's, looking at spreadsheets.....

Just curious to see what worked and what failed for you in your demonstration?
    It was a discussion about how it's easier to share a picture with Android. On iOS with you do not get all the picture share options right when taking a picture. For example, if you want to take a picture and email it, you have to take the picture, exit the camera app, open the email app, then find your picture to attach with iOS.

So I took a picture with the camera. Then I tapped on the corner to pull the picture up that I just took. The screen was black for about two seconds. Then when the picture came up, it was the wrong picture. So I had to scroll right to get to the picture I actually took. Then I hit the share button. Nothing. Then I hit the share button again, and it took the phone took literally about 3 seconds for the share options to come up. Of course that led into a discussion over touchwiz and bloatware. But anyway, bad timing.

I just did the same exercise with my phone right now and it did the same thing where it took a couple seconds to bring up the picture, which once again was the wrong one, (I guess that was the last picture I was looking at and my gallery app was not closed in memory?) but when I tapped the share button there was no lag and the share options came up immediately.

I get it, the phone is a computer and there are many things going on in the background. iOS has hiccups now and then too. I'm not complaining but I'm not gonna deny it either.

12-07-2014 07:56 AM
    I have a verizon N4 but using it on a different carrier And no problems at all. I love it

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-07-2014 08:52 AM
    It was a discussion about how it's easier to share a picture with Android. On iOS with you do not get all the picture share options right when taking a picture. For example, if you want to take a picture and email it, you have to take the picture, exit the camera app, open the email app, then find your picture to attach with iOS.

So I took a picture with the camera. Then I tapped on the corner to pull the picture up that I just took. The screen was black for about two seconds. Then when the picture came up, it was the wrong picture. So I had to scroll right to get to the picture I actually took. Then I hit the share button. Nothing. Then I hit the share button again, and it took the phone took literally about 3 seconds for the share options to come up. Of course that led into a discussion over touchwiz and bloatware. But anyway, bad timing.

I just did the same exercise with my phone right now and it did the same thing where it took a couple seconds to bring up the picture, which once again was the wrong one, (I guess that was the last picture I was looking at and my gallery app was not closed in memory?) but when I tapped the share button there was no lag and the share options came up immediately.

I get it, the phone is a computer and there are many things going on in the background. iOS has hiccups now and then too. I'm not complaining but I'm not gonna deny it either.

I only have that issue when there are videos that I have to search through. I have never encountered that issue with pictures. Are you using the stock camera app?

We all interact with different demographics in terms of users...

Good luck educating the masses ๐Ÿ˜‰
    12-07-2014 02:44 PM

When else would it possibly lag? Lol So far I've Not had that trouble. Guys at work wanted to watch a game one night So I pulled it up and it played beautifully in the watchespn app. There was a 6+ user there and I just knew it would lag like hell, freeze or blowup. Luckily it was clean, smooth and an amazing picture. Shew!

Posted via the Next Big Thing, My Galaxy N4
    vasekvi likes this.
    12-08-2014 01:50 AM
    If you are experiencing any kind of lag try this. I do not have any kind of lag at all.

Galaxy Note 3 Lag Fix Make It A Lot FASTER!:

Sent from my GNote4 using Tapatalk!
    Huh...Thanks for the video. While my Note has always been great, I followed the steps and it is even faster. Especially the home button trick. Wow! Thanks!

Posted via the Next Big Thing, My Galaxy N4
    12-08-2014 02:03 AM
    I only have that issue when there are videos that I have to search through. I have never encountered that issue with pictures. Are you using the stock camera app?

We all interact with different demographics in terms of users...

Good luck educating the masses ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Yes stock everything except for Nova launcher.

12-08-2014 04:20 AM
59 123