Note 4 disappointing

Andrew Blackburn

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Really disappointed with note 4 performance. Lag everywhere. Coming from m8 there is no comparison in performance, really is time Samsung stepped up and stopped pissing on customers. Should have learned from previous experience to stay away. Thank God I kept the m8. Samsung is no apple killer that's for sure, features don't make up for bad performance

Posted via the Android Central App

naira1

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
No need to have 2 threads is there? . You should've sum up all your grievances in a single post.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

slackerjack

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
You ever notice how all the Samsung hate posts come from accounts with less than 10 posts? Huh...

Posted by my Note 4, or Nexus 9...****, maybe by a Note 2014 ed. or hell...maybe it was this Nexus 4 or 5...oh, snap...there's Nexus 7. okay, I need to clean...

NVNJ

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Threads like this seem far and few. Most people really love their Note 4. I haven't experienced any sort of lag really. Is it possible that you hyave a defective device? Was it like this from day 1 ?

MightyMike

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Can I have your crappy Note 4? I'll pay for the shipping!

Me too. My daughter just got the G3 and asked if she could get a Note 4 like mine. I just spent $2500 on phones...No...but if someone had one for sale cheap enough, then Hey....I'll get it. What do you want for it?

Posted via the Next Big Thing, My Galaxy N4

worwig

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
I have to wonder if some carrier has some bloatware on their phone that causes lag.
My Verizon N4 has zero lag. None. Everything is quick.
Yet I have seen a few people mention lag. What the hell are they seeing that I'm not? I have to believe their carrier has installed some crap, or they are simply trolling the forum.

LaTuFu

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
Given that virtually no one else has been saying that, I have to assume you didn't take the time to set up your phone correctly.

Samsung has been a market leader in smartphones for a few years now. They might get by selling crap for a year or so, but you don't have success year after year worldwide in spite of yourself.

Enjoy your M8. It sounds like it is better suited to your level of experience.

LaTuFu

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
I have to wonder if some carrier has some bloatware on their phone that causes lag.
My Verizon N4 has zero lag. None. Everything is quick.
Yet I have seen a few people mention lag. What the hell are they seeing that I'm not? I have to believe their carrier has installed some crap, or they are simply trolling the forum.
I think it is a combination of that and improper setup (user error).

The irony about your post is that most of the people claiming lag issues have been on Verizon. I think that's just a function of size of the carrier.

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Complaining about lag is relative to the user. Lag to me may not be lag to someone else. You would also have to describe what the lag is and when you experience it. I have a Verizon note 4, to me I have no lag except switching apps and even that isn't too bad to deal with. These phones are mini computers you have to be careful what you put in it.

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
Really disappointed with note 4 performance. Lag everywhere. Coming from m8 there is no comparison in performance, really is time Samsung stepped up and stopped pissing on customers. Should have learned from previous experience to stay away. Thank God I kept the m8. Samsung is no apple killer that's for sure, features don't make up for bad performance

Either you got a bad one or just don't don't know what you are talking about. Are you sure you know how to use a note 4?

mrgigabyte

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I have always had motolra smartphones , and I made the move to the note 4, I am very happy with my note, battery and performance are great for me

Seremedy

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
I sort of know what he means by his post. I also had an M8 and a droid turbo. They both never had lag. The note 4 doesnt have lag either die to its powerful processor but there is some slight delays compared to the M8 and droid turbo. The odd thing is the M8 was actually faster than my turbo and the turbo is using 99 percent stock android. I sold my M8 and got a turbo. Used it and wasnt too impressed. Just bought a note 4 yesterday and i can definitely say i like it more than the M8 and the droid turbo. Battery isnt too different than the turbos beast of a battery but the note 4 is miles ahead of the M8s battery. But no there isnt lag on the note 4 there is just occasional slow downs due too all the features. Lag is where there is tons of frames skipping. It does not do that ever.

Posted via Samsung Galaxy Note 4

llfloyd79

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I have to say I haven't experience no lag at all or force closes or anything. This Note 4 along with this version of Touchwiz has been really good....looking forward to Lollipop!

Posted via my Samsung Galaxy Note 4

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site

First off, if we were all alike and like the exact same things it would be a boring world. Sure, the Note 4 is not going to turn on a lot of users. However, it turns ON more users than it turns OFF! :D

Glad you kept the M8 too. :D

Cavboygt

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
No lag here. Using iphone 1 to (6 plus return in apple store) . I made the right decision switching to NOTE 4.

Android4life47

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site

Good bye.... So long.... Nice not knowing you....