What do you guys use to manage photo uploads?

There are a few automatic solutions now for uploading photos, including dropbox, google+, and amazon. These are photos that I don't want necessarily shared. Also it would be nice if the photos were automatically categorized somehow; I think of these options google+ does it the best.

I've been using dropbox for the past two years; google+ and amazon are relatively new to me. I liked dropbox because of its ease of use. I take picture on my camera, then I can find it on my desktop/laptop just by opening my dropbox folder. One thing that I wish were better were the sorting/organization. It's just a big pile of photos that have no rhyme or reason. Also I want to clear up my dropbox for other things.

Any ideas or experiences you guys can share?
    12-06-2014 11:08 PM
    I use Dropbox and Google Drive (and have One Drive, but nothing on it yet). I make a folder tree to organize my files, pictures and everything else, the same as I would on a local drive.
    12-07-2014 12:24 AM
    What do you guys use to manage photo uploads?

There are a few automatic solutions now for uploading photos, including dropbox, google+, and amazon. These are photos that I don't want necessarily shared. Also it would be nice if the photos were automatically categorized somehow; I think of these options google+ does it the best.

I've been using dropbox for the past two years; google+ and amazon are relatively new to me. I liked dropbox because of its ease of use. I take picture on my camera, then I can find it on my desktop/laptop just by opening my dropbox folder. One thing that I wish were better were the sorting/organization. It's just a big pile of photos that have no rhyme or reason. Also I want to clear up my dropbox for other things.

Any ideas or experiences you guys can share?
    Not sure of anything that will organize before it goes to the cloud, but I've used Myroll gallery app in the past for organizing on your device. I still prefer to sort by time so I mostly use the stock gallery. Plus it integrates the Dropbox pictures so I can view and share my wife's pictures straight from the gallery and she can mine as well. I like Amazon's cloud better for backing up due to security reasons but the Dropbox integration in the gallery has kept me using it.

sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 4
    12-07-2014 07:40 AM