S-voice vs ok google.. Which is better and why?

only foryou

Nov 28, 2014
Visit site
HOW BETTER WE CAN USE S-VOICE AND OK GOOGLE? WHAT ARE THE PROS AND CONS ? IF U USE EITHER OF IT? WHY IT IS SO?
THANKS

Posted via the Android Central App

PookiePrancer

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I prefer Google because Google has gotten to know me pretty well. The voice recognition and search results are near-perfect.
On the other hand, S-Voice is pretty good too, and can pull off some nice tricks on the device.

vasekvi

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Google all the way. The only reason I use a voice is to ask it dumb questions like "Are you Siri?" or "Tell me a joke"

Sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note Edge on AT&T

DMarie04

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
HOW BETTER WE CAN USE S-VOICE AND OK GOOGLE? WHAT ARE THE PROS AND CONS ? IF U USE EITHER OF IT? WHY IT IS SO?
THANKS

SVOICE sres to be more for features on your phone...& ok Google can be used for both phone features as well as search, directions, etc.

Posted From MY Next Big Thing!!

the-sandman

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
S Voice isn't anywhere near as bad as I was expecting it to be, it works well, especially if you use a lot of the Samsung apps.

Tip: If you are using S Voice, make sure you've downloaded the high quality voices via Settings > Accessibility > Vision > Text to Speech > Gear next to Samsung Text to Speech > Install voice data

Sounds so much better than the voice that comes preloaded, and you can change the gender too.

harryhoudini66

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
S- Voice can do more things so I use that for the time being. As for the things that Google Now can do currently, it does them way better if that makes sense. I cant wait for Google Now to catch up. It will be very promising.

penningtonsm

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Google now with commandr app is all you need. The commandr app allows Google to do things that it can't do other wise like turn on wifi. Normally it will just take you to the settings page where you have to physically turn on wifi. Kind of defeats the purpose if you ask me.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Google Now to me is way better. It learns what you ask and will show cards when you open it based on your likes.