On the Note 4, is it possible to get the music that is playing via Bluetooth to start from start whenver car shuts off?

Buddhaspalm

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site
Note 4 music bluetoothed to CAR playing from start whenver car shuts off

Hello all

Just got the Note 4 as I upgraded from IPHONE 5. I am happy I did that, buying the phone outright with trade in.

As soon as I got the Note 4, I uploaded my music into the external SD card and everything plays well. Now the problem....

Driving from TO Palm springs from San Diego, I played a nonstop mix I had made- a 1.5 hour long music mix with no breaks. I did a pitstop at the SONIC's inbetween my destination. UPon hitting the road again, the music mix i had streaming via bluetooth from Note 4 to my cars audio started from the the very beginning of this 1.5 hour non stop mix. Unlike the IPHONE 5 stock music player, after stopping and starting the car, the blue tooth audio would pick up where the mix stopped.

Is there a way on the Note 4 player ( downloaded and using MUSIC instead of the OEM music player) to have mixes or single track mp3s pick up from where the last minute they were playing when turning off/ on the car? Is there a better music player out there that does this function?
Thank you in advance.

Buddhas Palm

Therealm80

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Re: Note 4 music bluetoothed to CAR playing from start whenver car shuts off

I don't think so. That annoyed the hell out of me. I ended up getting a 32gb ipod cheap from the pawn shop and loaded it up for the car.

Posted via the Android Central App via my amazing Note 4.

plumcrazy

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
Re: Note 4 music bluetoothed to CAR playing from start whenver car shuts off

you could set tasker to do it for you